Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
KwadDamyj

Ultimate DooM woes

I am trying to create Ultimate DooM levels in DooM Builder but the following things happen:

When trying to select a linedef/wall/whatever to texture in 3-D mode, I get an error. I forget the specifics. But can look them up if necessary.

When trying to use Tab key to get to the Textures list in the manual configuration mode (non-3D view mode that shows the overhead view) I get RUN-TIME ERROR: OBJECT 424 OUT OF RANGE or something like that. Then DB dies.

I am lost. =^( Please guide me.

Known bug. Has been posted 22 times. Will be fixed. In the mean time you might want to get used to typing a texture name first before you browse the textures or paste a texture or something, or, you could use the previous DB version to which I posted a link several threads ago.

CodeImp said:

Known bug. Has been posted 22 times. Will be fixed. In the mean time you might want to get used to typing a texture name first before you browse the textures or paste a texture or something, or, you could use the previous DB version to which I posted a link several threads ago.

My search-fu fails. A link, if you would, my good sir, to said thread?