Doom monster
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Doom Builder > How do I copy and paste object properties?

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 10:04. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
printz
CRAZY DUMB ZEALOT

With Doom Builder I was able to copy and paste the thing/linedef/sector properties around. Where did this option go in Doom Builder 2?

Old Post 04-22-10 16:14 #
printz is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Malinku

I think you have to check it in preferences to have them copy with the linedef or what ever

Old Post 04-30-10 01:19 #
Malinku is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Jimi

It's a bug. I didn't see any settings for this.

Last night I made these armor bonus stacks that have difficulty flags, so they give 5%, 7% and 10% depending on the difficulty level. When I made copies of the first stack I made, the copies lost all the difficulty flags and so I had to make copies of 10 unstacked armor bonuses, then select all that I don't want on hard, select all that I don't want on medium and hard.. and stack again.

Also my friend reported to me that thing z height offset was reset to 0 on all pasted things.

The only property it pastes is the thing angle.. and for some reason the Deaf flag. Actually in the map I work on currently, it pastes the Deaf flag, even if I set it off and then copy & paste.. the pasted thing is Deaf. Tried in a new map, this didn't happen, but deaf flag was pasted if it was in the thing that was copied.

Old Post 06-16-10 13:30 #
Jimi is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
boris
meow

Seems only happen if you copy'n'paste things that you created in the current session. So if you close the map, open it up again and copy'n'paste the existing things the flags are copied as expected.

Old Post 06-16-10 14:32 #
boris is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
boris
meow

Hmm ok, that's weird. It doesn't happen always, I don't really have found a way to reproduce it reliably.

Old Post 06-16-10 14:46 #
boris is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote