Weird impy thing
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom Editing > Legacy Floor Over Floor

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 11:31. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

How exactly do I do the floor-over-floor effect in Legacy?

Old Post 10-08-02 16:53 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DarkWolf

Make a sector alone by itself (the control sector) and give one of the linedefs the type# 281. Now tag it to the sector(s) you want the 3d floor to appear in. The floor height and texture of the control sector corresponds to the bottom of the 3d floor and the ceiling with the top. The light level of the control sector is the light level under the 3d floor (the original sector's light is the light level above it). The texture the sizes of the 3d floor uses comes from the linedef 281.

Old Post 10-08-02 19:47 #
DarkWolf is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Rellik
Knock Knock
Who's there?

I got loads of Legacy editing tutorials on my editing site. The link in my sig is broken, use this one:

http://www.telusplanet.net/public/daewoo/der/

Old Post 10-10-02 04:53 #
Rellik is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote