Baron of Hell
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom Editing > ACC latest and wadauthor

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 11:48. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Cyrez

any one haveing a problem with wadauthor saying line such and such has a bad script number when yo use the acs exacute special?

i'm useing zdoom beta33 and the latest ACC

any help would be great :)

-
And when he had opened the forth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. (Revelation 6: 7-8)

Old Post 10-09-02 04:06 #
Cyrez is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Darkstalker
Should be mapping

To compile with WA, make sure the path to your folder doesn't have accent ",,,etc...). Did you uncomment the #wadauthor in the zcommon.acs ?

Old Post 10-09-02 04:42 #
Darkstalker is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Cyrez

Did you uncomment the #wadauthor in the zcommon.acs ?

ahhhh, no, now i feel real dumb.

thanks mate :)

-
And when he had opened the forth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. (Revelation 6: 7-8)

Old Post 10-09-02 05:31 #
Cyrez is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
The Ultimate DooMer
(former) /newstuff Chronicler

Yeah, thanks for that, as I didn't know that either!

Old Post 10-09-02 12:27 #
The Ultimate DooMer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote