Doom monster
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom Editing > oops... big mistake

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 21:25. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ChaosOverlord

okay, i finally figured out what I did wrong... not only does gothictx.wad contain original textures, but it also includes the original doom 2 textures... i accidentally imported these to my E1M1 for ultimate doom, and it will not let me the use the doom 2 textures, naturally... anyway, i just want to know how i can revert my wad back to it's original ultimate doom textures, and forget all this crap ever happened... heh.. for real though... either that or i can just convert the level to doom 2 and continue from there... but, that just sucks in a way, because i already had chosen all my textures from the original "doom.wad".. now unless i revert all the textures, i can't play my level that i've worked so hard on... which really really sucks..

Old Post 07-24-01 22:33 #
ChaosOverlord is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
ChaosOverlord

i know, and i really wish they would, cuz I want to fix my level... man, i've already invested a good 10 hours into it, and now, if I can't continue to work on it, i'm gonna be sad as hell.... anyways, Bill, stop responding to my messages... you always have something useless to say.. i get all excited when i see a reply, and then i'm just like "oh, it's that dude again.. " ... come on man.. clue in..

Old Post 07-25-01 00:46 #
ChaosOverlord is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
ChaosOverlord

HAH!!! Fixed it..... thank the gods... now I can get back to some hardcore editing... my level is going to be tight as hell...

Old Post 07-25-01 06:11 #