Reaper Grimm
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom Editing > Woohoooo another annoying question topic

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 06:39. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Fakir

Hey! As some people might know i'm creating a superbe mod for DukeNukem 1.3, and i keep turning to the doom community for advise :) (hell,duke comm. is like 15 people :D )

My question is.. : ENNEMIES! I've seen many doom mods with great looking ennemies! HOW! WHEN! WHERE! Are there any kewl programs that i'm missing? Can someone help me pleaaase? I'm stuck :)

Old Post 12-24-02 18:40 #
Fakir is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
boris
meow

Fakir said:
Can someone help me pleaaase?

Help you with exactly what?

Old Post 12-24-02 22:17 #
boris is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Torn
google is your master

Tarin said:

Help you with exactly what?

Also my question... heh

Old Post 12-24-02 22:40 #
Torn is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Fakir

so my post was very clear :)

I need help with ennemey art! I can't seem to find something good! The only baddies i can find in duke tc's are those lame-ripped-from-halflife baddies, but that just doesn't work! argh :)

So are there any doom wads with coool new baddies and .. how did they create those? ( the art, that is )

Old Post 12-25-02 18:18 #
Fakir is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Torn
google is your master

they just did like the guys at id did... draw each angle of the monster...

Old Post 12-25-02 20:19 #
Torn is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Enjay
ASK ME ABOUT FOOTBALL / STEAM / DEAD CELEBRITIES / THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT

I found a site a while back that had downloadable demos of a bunch of BUILD games I had never heard of before. Some of them have really interesting and cool graphics with definite possibilities for something.

Presumably you are familiar with build ripping tools, and so can get the graphics out of these games if you think any will suit you. I know I managed to get them out without too much bother, and I'm not really familiar with the build art format.

http://jonof.edgenetwk.com/build/

Old Post 12-26-02 00:44 #
Enjay is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Fakir

Jup i've heard of that site but the baddies aren't really the ones i'm looking for.. and:

and id used 3d modeling progs. i'm no good at that.

Old Post 12-28-02 17:40 #