Cacodemon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom Editing > Deepsea Problem

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 10:01. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Deviant Force

I am having a problem with Deepsea I just got the full version a few days ago and every time i try to get into it it performs and Illegal Operation. Has anyone had this problem? If so what did you do about it.

Old Post 01-14-03 00:22 #
Deviant Force is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
deep
as in Deepsea

Deviant Force said:
I am having a problem with Deepsea I just got the full version a few days ago and every time i try to get into it it performs and Illegal Operation. Has anyone had this problem? If so what did you do about it.
From whom? If you have a legal copy, then you can get a free update from sbsoftware since this is fixed in 11.7 for Win2000 - IOW, this happens only on Win2000 systems. So just email the place where you ordered it from:)

Old Post 01-14-03 07:17 #
deep is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DOOM Anomaly
I am Weird Al

I get this illegal operation Dee-Lee all the time, seems to be my puters fav. error to pull on me, then of course theres the crashing and the freezing and the pain in the gloyven. :D

I Love Picklehammer! Do You?

Old Post 01-14-03 23:42 #
DOOM Anomaly is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Deviant Force

DOOM Anomaly said:
I get this illegal operation Dee-Lee all the time, seems to be my puters fav. error to pull on me, then of course theres the crashing and the freezing and the pain in the gloyven. :D

Your not alone my comp freezes and crashes all the time.
Well i got it from DoomBoy And his was a legal copy.

Old Post 01-15-03 03:11 #
Deviant Force is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
deep
as in Deepsea

Deviant Force said:

Well i got it from DoomBoy And his was a legal copy.

That means yours is not! Thanks for the feedback. No free updates for one more person:)

Love the details you guys give. My car has a problem. It only goes left. I don't know why. Anybody else have that problem?

Anyway, I stole your car. It gets crummy gas mileage. Will you fix your car for me?

Old Post 01-15-03 04:39 #
deep is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Erik

lol, that was really retarded Deviant Force.

Old Post 01-15-03 04:43 #
Erik is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

rofl! Well, deep got cheated out of his money and stuff, so that sucks. Deep, why won't you make Deepsea freeware? I've used the shareware and I (and others) feel it is not worth the price you're asking. Please do not turn this into a flamewar too, I made a simple request, a simple reply is all I need.

Old Post 01-15-03 05:05 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DOOM Anomaly
I am Weird Al

Deviant Force said:

Ya but dude, mine is really harsh, it just finished crashing 16 times in a row, Once Windows and everything loaded, it crashed or froze, I couldnt do anything, this happens at least once everyday. Fun Fun :D

Old Post 01-15-03 05:16 #
DOOM Anomaly is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
deep
as in Deepsea

BBG said:
rofl! Well, deep got cheated out of his money and stuff, so that sucks. Deep, why won't you make Deepsea freeware? I've used the shareware and I (and others) feel it is not worth the price you're asking. Please do not turn this into a flamewar too, I made a simple request, a simple reply is all I need.
Your request is denied. I (and others) feel that it's worth it:)

Old Post 01-15-03 05:20 #
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

deep said:

Ok, what about if sales drop severely? Or when Doom 3 is released?

Old Post 01-15-03 05:21 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DOOM Anomaly
I am Weird Al

deep said:
Yes, its defenately worth it the shareware is good so the full must be mondo-dee-super-duper-great-awesomely-fun....Just wish I could find how to get teh money to where i have to to get it ;) .....and only if my puter would work as if it were worth what I payed.. :D

Old Post 01-15-03 05:22 #
deep
as in Deepsea

BBG said:
Ok, what about if sales drop severely? Or when Doom 3 is released?
What makes you think I make a lot of money from DeePsea? Why did you kill your cat? You get the idea - lot's of people make statements that are b.s. and others read it and think it's true. So why did you kill your cat?

If you've ever actually read my posts you'd see that's not the case. So you see, it makes no difference to me at all.

Old Post 01-15-03 05:27 #
Lost Soul
I appear at random

deep said:
From whom? If you have a legal copy, then you can get a free update from sbsoftware since this is fixed in 11.7 for Win2000 -

Does this mean DeePsea 11.7 is out? I checked the website, and I only see DeePsea 11.65. Did I miss something? Is it still too late to possibly get a free upgrade for those who bought the full version?

Old Post 01-15-03 14:01 #
Lost Soul is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Julian

Damn guys!
Deep made Deepsea and it's up to him to decide whether or not he wanna get paid for it. This neverending argumentation is truly boring.

Old Post 01-15-03 14:08 #
Julian is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

DOOM Anomaly said:
Ya but dude, mine is really harsh, it just finished crashing 16 times in a row, Once Windows and everything loaded, it crashed or froze, I couldnt do anything, this happens at least once everyday. Fun Fun :D
Heh, 16 times in a row? Good Lord, get your stepdad or whoever to set your computer on fire and throw out of the nearest and highest window :)

Old Post 01-15-03 15:07 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
NiGHTMARE
Forum Legend

This "make DeepSea free" nonsense, is just that, nonsense.

If you don't think it's good enough to be worth paying for, then what's the problem? Just use a different editor (or even make your own if you have the neccessary coding skill). If you do think it's good enough to pay for, then there's no problem there either.

Paradox: The gateways have re-opened. But this time it isn't hellspawn who've come through...

Old Post 01-15-03 15:18 #
NiGHTMARE is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Cyb

I'm closing this thread. There's nothing wrong with proprietary software.

Old Post 01-15-03 17:38 #
Cyb is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote