Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cyb

Waggletastic!

awesome.
It's like you're at a party and can't find the bathroom. :P
would make for a good alien environment after going through a teleporter.

Who was it that originally said "OMG LOOK AT WHAT I CREATED" and then complained when someone "stole" the idea, when it's in Hexen MAP40? =P

yes I now have the copyright on the floor and ceiling waggle, and anybody who uses it without first consulting me will hear from my lawyers!!

kidding of course, though I managed to find a way to use it in a map I'm currently working on (it's a really hard effect to find a use for), the reason I put a demo up was so others might want to use it. plus it's really goddamn freaky.

hexen didn't have ceiling waggle btw...

and yes, zdoom only (I don't oft edit for non-Zdoom, the last time being my freedoom map, and before that who the hell knows, prolly one of my mbf maps from years ago)

ravage said:

Play it when your drunk. Weee. *splat*

I did. It was not a good combination.

Black Void said:

So... will you know any of us stole this idea from you if it winds up in one of our levels?

Anyone who's played Hexen much knows that this effect comes from it. Play some of the levels and you'll see that some of the water, and the bridge in MAP40, waggles like this. Although like Cyb said, no ceilings.

Nanami said:

Who was it that originally said "OMG LOOK AT WHAT I CREATED" and then complained when someone "stole" the idea, when it's in Hexen MAP40? =P

nuh-uh! i came up with it first! hexen copied ME! i have proof 2, my text file says my file was made in 1984, hexen didn't come out until 1995!!!!!!!!!