Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
T800_2

Introduction

Hello all

I'm from Switzerland. I come to this forum to search help about XWE for the present. I have experience about ZETH, I want to build Levels for ZDoom. I starded to build my first Level, I want to play them with ZDaemon. My aim is, to start a server with my new own level with ZDaemon.

T800

Hello, T800. Please keep your hands and arms inside the thread at all times as it will most likely be moving to the "Editing" section.

Oh, and just for kicks, I guess I'll add a helpful link. The user testimonials on the page might be MORE helpful, though.

T800_2 said:

Hello all

I'm from Switzerland. I come to this forum to search help about XWE for the present. I have experience about ZETH, I want to build Levels for ZDoom. I starded to build my first Level, I want to play them with ZDaemon. My aim is, to start a server with my new own level with ZDaemon.

T800

Uhh, that's nice. I know you came a long way and all, but reading the FAQ would help to avoid posting a thread in a forum where it doesn't belong. Please follow this magical link of enlightement! Oh, and welcome to Doomworld.If this did have something to do with Doom 3 please forgive me as I must have missed it. Aside from that, what was your point?