Doom Marine
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom Editing > Doom2 v1.22

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 17:01. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kadhafi

i have doom2 (retail version) v1.22 and i want to upgrade to 1.9 but the upgrade begin in 1.666 and i cant patch my version because the patch doesnt work, what can i do?

Old Post 10-18-01 20:32 #
Kadhafi is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Scrum

Although I don't endorse pirated software, find a full version of Doom2 and grab it. Technically you're NOT pirating software since you actually bought the game.

I did that too, I lost my Doom2 CD so I just downloaded a copy and wola.

Although if you didnt purchase Doom2, it's just lame to rip off iD.

Old Post 10-18-01 21:06 #
Scrum is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
boris
meow

Doom2 comes in version 1.666 out of the box, so it's not really possible that you've got version 1.22 ;) The only thing with version 1.22 that comes to my mind is ZDoom. You don't mean ZDoom, do you?

Old Post 10-18-01 23:24 #
boris is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
kristus
Megablast!

heh was a 1.22 version of Legacy a few years back.. when it was almost new.. second release I think it was.. Might be it ;)

Old Post 10-18-01 23:25 #
kristus is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kadhafi

my version is not an illegal game, i buy doom2, ultimate doom & the best wads in a special package.
I install doom or doom2 and in the console i see in the corner v1.22
so i dont understand !!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 10-19-01 13:22 #
Kadhafi is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Mordeth
Administrator

my version is not an illegal game, i buy doom2, ultimate doom & the best wads in a special package.

Neither (Ultimate) Doom nor Doom II has a console, and there simply is no retail v1.22 version. Perhaps you're trying to run a source port..?

Do this: run "doom.exe" (for Ultimate Doom) or "doom2.exe" (for Doom II) from your Dos command prompt. Watch the coloured title bar appearing on the top of your screen during loading... it should mention your version number (like, "Doom2: Hell on Earth v1.666").

Take note of that version number, and search our 'patches' section for the appropriate patch.

Old Post 10-19-01 13:41 #
Mordeth is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Quasar

he's running zdoom.

Old Post 10-19-01 19:56 #
Quasar is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
loser
Green Marine

This is completely off topic, but hi there, Mordeth. I see that you are alive. I have been trying to reach you over the past few months through Ling, Arioch, etc, sent you about 3 emails, but no reply. All I would like you to do is add my wad editor (XWE) to the utilities page here on doomworld. Thanks in advance.

Old Post 10-19-01 19:56 #
loser is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Mordeth
Administrator

This is completely off topic, but hi there, Mordeth. I see that you are alive. I have been trying to reach you over the past few months through Ling, Arioch, etc, sent you about 3 emails, but no reply. All I would like you to do is add my wad editor (XWE) to the utilities page here on doomworld. Thanks in advance.

Hi :) I'm writing this from my workplace... currently my online connection at home is a bit fuxored, as I accidently drove a nail through my extension cable :)

I'm planning a large update of Doomworld's resource section "soon".

Old Post 10-22-01 12:35 #
Mordeth is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Katgut
Post Out Of Order

so i dont understand !!!!!!!!!!!

That sounds like Collector's Doom. Wonder what they did?

Old Post 10-23-01 08:32 #
Katgut is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote