Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Martens

Beta Doom Graphics

Hello there everyone, I've recently got my hands around the Betas and Alpha of Doom and I wanted to extract some of the graphics, especially the Early Lost Soul graphics, but Wintex will not read them properly, what can I do?

Thanks.

I'll give it a shot.

Hmm, that is when I actually figure how to use the program. v_v I'll get it right eventually.

Thanks.

XWE extracts the graphics as well, though you'll have to edit them a bit afterwards because it leaves an odd pink border on the bottom edges of the graphics. And it's easier to use than Deutex.

I will try XWE now, for Deutex does not seems to recognize any of the sprites or patches, so I could not extract anything, heh.

Some other people have already extracted these graphics and put them into WADs. Not sure where they are though - anyone?

Well I must thank you that was rather useful although I most likely will not use the whole resources since I plan to handpick some 5 textures or so only, plus the "Old Lost Soul", but I'll give it a look anyways, I'm sure I may find one or two textures more,heh.

Thanks.