Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AlexR2

!Weapon Contest!

WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
This contest is about making an original weapon sprite by customly drawing, combining different weapons into one, or simply enhancing existing weapons.
WHAT IS THE REWARD?
Well, what can the reward be? I honestly got no idea... My best bet is that i can make a WAD of the weapon sprite and turn it into a real weapon for others to try it out, be warned, im not all expert at doom code, so dont expect super amazing and perfect results from it.
WHAT ARE THE RULES?
It's simple, Make a custom doom/hexen styled weapon sprite. It doesn't have to be animated, although, if you are kind enough to do so, then i will greatly appreciate it. The contest will have a maximum of 2 winners, because i don't feel like making 3 weapon wads :lol:
GIMME SOME EXAMPLES
http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww46/AlexR_metroid/DOOM64WEIRD_strip2.png
So far, i made only 2, and both combine doom 64 weapons. The first one combines the BFG, Unmaker, Plasma Rifle, and Rocket Launcher. The second one is obviously obvious. These are not of the best quality, because others will make even better weapons, im sure. ... If others will ever make them.
When does it end?
Honestly, i got no idea, i'll probably give this 1 to 2 months, and if there aren't enough contributions, ill make it 3.
I don't know if i will make a voting topic after this, or simply put the voting in this topic after the deadline.