Ouchface
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom Editing > doom with heritic question

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 20:51. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Demon_Collector
Banned

What is the equavalent to lift go down quickly and then back up (action 123) in doom with heretic?
I can't work it out.

Not only this but i can't get anything to activate. For example how do I get a lift to go down by pressing (space bar) the lift itself. I put in a tag on the side def and then tag the sector with the same tag and it does not work.

Last edited by Demon_Collector on 10-17-12 at 05:43

Old Post 10-17-12 05:30 #
Demon_Collector is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Obsidian
Forum Staple

Use action 62 - "Lift Lower wait Raise". That should do the trick.

And if you want a lift to activate by pressing the side simply apply action 62 to it. Make sure the linedef is facing the right way! =D

Old Post 10-17-12 06:27 #
Obsidian is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Demon_Collector
Banned

Ok, got that to work but cannot get a teleport to work. Person doesn't teleport at all. Using the normal teleport, put in teleport destination, set tags. Don't know what's wrong

Old Post 10-17-12 10:11 #
Demon_Collector is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Obsidian
Forum Staple

Hmmm...sounds like you may have set the MapSpot tag instead of the sector one. Set the first option to 0 and the second to the sector tag. Hopefully that helps.

Old Post 10-17-12 23:32 #
Obsidian is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Demon_Collector
Banned

Obsidian said:
Hmmm...sounds like you may have set the MapSpot tag instead of the sector one. Set the first option to 0 and the second to the sector tag. Hopefully that helps.

That helps. Thanks

Old Post 10-18-12 00:36 #