Weird impy thing
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom Editing > doombuilder 2 lost it's physics

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 00:09. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
joe-ilya
Nescient Member

http://www.up2me.co.il/v.php?file=45221169.png

how do this happens ?

Old Post 11-23-12 10:35 #
joe-ilya is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
boris
meow

What do you mean? That flying Imp? The map is in Hexen format, so I guess the thing has its z value set.

Old Post 11-23-12 15:15 #
boris is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
joe-ilya
Nescient Member

boris said:
What do you mean? That flying Imp? The map is in Hexen format, so I guess the thing has its z value set.

i can't add walls somewhy

Old Post 11-23-12 16:17 #
joe-ilya is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
schwerpunk

So your sectors are being created with 0 height? Is that what you mean? Try making a sector in the middle of nowhere, not connected to the rest of the map. Does it have normal height at least?

I'm going to take a wild guess and say this might be caused by merged sectors. They can (and inevitably will) be a real pain to the novice mapper. Ruined a few rooms this way, myself.

But honestly, I have a hard time seeing what's going on there.

Old Post 11-23-12 16:59 #
schwerpunk is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
joe-ilya
Nescient Member

schwerpunk said:
So your sectors are being created with 0 height? Is that what you mean? Try making a sector in the middle of nowhere, not connected to the rest of the map. Does it have normal height at least?

I'm going to take a wild guess and say this might be caused by merged sectors. They can (and inevitably will) be a real pain to the novice mapper. Ruined a few rooms this way, myself.

But honestly, I have a hard time seeing what's going on there.

thanks!

your first tip worked

Old Post 11-23-12 17:47 #
joe-ilya
Nescient Member

schwerpunk said:

no theres just no walls and they're not solid and the walls are platforms instead and so the ceiling

thanks!

your first tip worked

Old Post 11-23-12 17:49 #