Demon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom Editing > Can't find a monster I want..

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 03:45. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
blueinferno776
Green Marine

Am trying to find foximps for my project am working on.I wasted hours on the internet trying to find their resource wads and nothing anywhere!
The only place I came close to was a thread in zdoom forums were people were donating monsters to realm667 and the link to download them is DEAD!

I need help and permission to use them, they are my favorite imp variant.

Old Post 01-03-13 22:39 #
blueinferno776 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
GreyGhost
I have a custom title now!

Can't help you with obtaining permission, but you can rip the foximp from NeoDoom.

Old Post 01-04-13 00:38 #
GreyGhost is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
blueinferno776
Green Marine

I tried it and don't know where to start. Am bare bones when it comes to ripping stuff out of wads. I will try it again and see what happens. Thanks for helping!

edit: I ripped him out and having a real hard time getting him to appear in gzdoom builder. I have its DECORATE GLDEFS SNDINFO copied to the wad am using to load as a resource. I do not have a clue what am doing wrong..

Last edited by blueinferno776 on 01-04-13 at 02:12

Old Post 01-04-13 01:09 #
blueinferno776 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Kappes Buur
Forum Regular

http://i.imgur.com/oM6ni.png

Did also copy the DECORATE for NeoDoomImp?

FoxImp inherits from NeoDoomImp.
NeoDoomImp inherits from DoomImp.
DoomImp is defined in the engine.

Old Post 01-05-13 19:18 #
Kappes Buur is offline Profile || Blog || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
blueinferno776
Green Marine

Your demonstration pic really helped! He shows up no problem, and works fine. Thank you.

Old Post 01-05-13 19:59 #