Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
darkreaver

[DB2] Texture problem (flat)

I've seen the occasional 64x128 flat, which still seem to work after a fashion if the image header has been removed. I agree with essel, it's probably in patch format.

It most probably is!

BONUS PROBLEM:

All of a sudden the nodebuilding process takes a very long time (before testing and saving). I'm using ZenNode (Normal) as usual.
What before took 5 seconds now takes a minute. Extremely annoying!

Wow, a whole minute is really long... I'm not sure if this is recommended, but sometimes I just turn nodebuilding off completely for testing purposes, and use an external programme when I'm ready to release the map.

No guarantees that won't fuck up your map, or at least not let you know if you've already fucked up before you sink days into your map, but it's worked for me in the few cases I've had to do it.

schwerpunk said:

I'm not sure if this is recommended, but sometimes I just turn nodebuilding off completely for testing purposes

Depends on the port you're testing with, some will just hiss a vitriolic curse at you before bombing out.

@darkreaver - obviously something about your map ZenNode doesn't like but I've no idea what. As for LIAN0007, if it's more than 4096 bytes in size (probably 4680) use Slade to convert it to a Doom flat.