Icon of Sin / Baphomet
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom Editing > Importing Doom Instruments

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 03:22. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MegaTurtleRex

So I'm messing around with Anvil Studio (if you know a better free MIDI editor that doesn't require an instrument I would love you).

I opened E1M1 to get the instruments, my guitar can sound close to the Doom one so I wanted to make some simple rock songs. For some reason when I import the Doom song it messes with Anvil's notes, only allowing me to use 3 of the longer period ones (I never learned music so I don't know what to call them sorry).

Any way of just getting Doom MIDI instruments from the net or something? I have a feeling there's probably some simpler way of making MIDIs but when I search for info I just find stuff about plugging pianos into my PC :\

Old Post 06-13-13 12:05 #
MegaTurtleRex is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
MegaTurtleRex

eh nevermind i found them already in the MIDI editor D:

damn this MIDI business just mystifies me

Old Post 06-13-13 12:10 #
MegaTurtleRex is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote