Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
waverider

Ominous-looking blue and black sky wanted!

Do you need it to be 256px tall? If not, I might have some old Vela Pax skies that might fit what your looking for.

waverider said:

I'm working on a project and am looking for a somewhat ominous-looking blue and black sky. Something similar to the one from Community Chest II Map23 would be nice:

http://www.mediafire.com/view/92b00ma109dmqx7/bluesky.jpg

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

If you're looking for a sky like the one from Community Chest 2, why not rip it out of Community Chest 2? (Or from Hexen, where it's originally from.) You're welcome in advance.

I don't have any skies to contribute at the moment but I think it was very thoughtful of waverider to display some moral standards and ask for a sky texture than to shamelessly rip it from the wad he wants a sky inspired from.

Mechadon said:

Do you need it to be 256px tall? If not, I might have some old Vela Pax skies that might fit what your looking for.

Thanks man! Nah just the regular 128px height size will be just fine.

Urban Space Cowboy & 40oz wrote:

If you're looking for a sky like the one from Community Chest 2, why not rip it out of Community Chest 2? (Or from Hexen, where it's originally from.) You're welcome in advance.

I don't have any skies to contribute at the moment but I think it was very thoughtful of waverider to display some moral standards and ask for a sky texture than to shamelessly rip it from the wad he wants a sky inspired from.

Thanks for your suggestions/comments. I don't really show any higher moral standards than anybody else, I already have some stuff from Hexen in already for an episode that will be kinda tributey to said game, but nevertheless has been, well shamelessly ripped. :P I don't want more stuff from Hexen in my wad than what I've seen in other doom maps though, so I'd rather get a blue/black sky that's not from Hexen.

waverider said:

Thanks man! Nah just the regular 128px height size will be just fine.

I owe you a proper PM reply anyways, so I'll send you a few skies that way soon :)

Mechadon said:

I owe you a proper PM reply anyways, so I'll send you a few skies that way soon :)

Sounds good man, thanks! :D

Also thanks to you Memfis for your suggestion. :)