Cyberdemon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom Editing > Scripting problems. (I thought I was done)

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 18:46. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dachauncinator
Mini-Member

[SOLVED]
Was originally a texture problem thread, but why make a whole new one?
Anyways, weapon scripting problem, Doesn't function at all.
code:
Actor BlasterRifle : Shotgun 21000 { Weapon.SelectionOrder 350 Inventory.PickupSound "rifle/pu" Weapon.AmmoGive 12 Weapon.AmmoUse 1 Weapon.SlotNumber 3 AttackSound "rifle/fire" States { Spawn: RIFL C -1 Loop Ready: RIFL A 1 A_WeaponReady Loop Deselect: RIFL A 1 A_Lower Loop Select: RIFL A 1 A_Raise Loop Fire: RIFL A 2 RIFL B 2 A_FireBullets (9,9,1,5,"BulletPuff",FBF_USEAMMO) RIFL B 7 A_GunFlash RIFL B 2 A_CheckReload RIFL A 2 A_ReFire goto Ready } }

To note, I can pick up ONLY one of these, and when I fire, the weapon is put away.

Last edited by dachauncinator on 12-05-13 at 04:54

Old Post 12-05-13 01:07 #
dachauncinator is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Da Werecat

No, they shouldn't be fine. You need a matching palette/colormap pair, the stock Doom colormap won't work with a completely new palette.

Old Post 12-05-13 01:33 #
Da Werecat is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Gez
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

Select the palette, and then go Palette->Generate colormaps. Save and try again. Should be better.

Old Post 12-05-13 01:53 #
Gez is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
dachauncinator
Mini-Member

Da Werecat said:
No, they shouldn't be fine. You need a matching palette/colormap pair, the stock Doom colormap won't work with a completely new palette.

Understandable. I was just trying anything at that point.

Gez said:
Select the palette, and then go Palette->Generate colormaps. Save and try again. Should be better.

My version of SLADE didn't have that option so I had to go and update, and it worked! Thanks a bunch man.

Old Post 12-05-13 02:13 #
dachauncinator is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Gez
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

Okay, if you reuse a topic, you shouldn't edit out your original post because it makes the following posters look like complete doofus who reply to a question you're not asking. :p

Old Post 12-05-13 09:58 #
Gez is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
dachauncinator
Mini-Member

Gez said:
Okay, if you reuse a topic, you shouldn't edit out your original post because it makes the following posters look like complete doofus who reply to a question you're not asking. :p
That's why I stated that there was a texture problem in the first line.
I was going to just spoiler the orignal post but I remembered these forums don't have the drop down spoilers so I just left it out to conserve space.

Old Post 12-05-13 12:23 #