Demon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom Editing > Jimmy's Jukebox V7: Add/remove tunes?

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 05:09. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Glaice
formerly Mr. Chris

I love the concept of Jimmy's Jukebox but I would like to add and remove particular songs for my own use. How would I do this?

Also after setting up tunes and leaving under Ultimate Doom, it crashes to in-game console with it not finding MAP01.

Last edited by Glaice on 05-07-14 at 21:27

Old Post 05-07-14 21:18 #
Glaice is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Jimmy
doesn't rhyme with MIDI :(

I realize it's my fault for forgetting to update the thread on here, but you may want to upgrade to v9. It comes with a "User Jukebox" that allows you to fairly easily customize the selection of tracks/collections. :)

http://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=29117

It should be straightforward enough, but ask me if you get stuck.

As for the other problem, make sure you flip the "Format" button in the settings room, that'll change the playlist to an episodic format and load the tracks properly in Doom 1 / Heretic.

Jimmy's Blog of Death - I make terrible posts here.

Old Post 05-08-14 04:51 #
Jimmy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Glaice
formerly Mr. Chris

Ah, V9! This should help. Thanks Jimmy.

Old Post 05-08-14 20:50 #
Glaice is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote