Reaper Grimm
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom Editing > JDoom and DeepSea editing

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 17:19. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Lost Soul
I appear at random

I'm attempting to create a wad in DeePsea for JDoom, but when I try to test the level, it won't test cause it tells me the pallete overrides the origonal game pallete. I did make some changes, but they were nescessary. I also tried to make the wad load manually thru JDoom, but it wouldn't load at all. Does anyone know how I can make my wad work, with my altered pallete? or how I can make the pallete bigger? Or is there some kind of trick I can use to squeeze more colours out of the Doom pallete with JDoom? Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by Lost Soul on 08-26-02 at 19:01

Old Post 08-25-02 21:10 #
Lost Soul is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Rellik
Knock Knock
Who's there?

I don't think you can tinker with the games color palette without killing it.

Old Post 08-27-02 04:41 #
Rellik is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Lost Soul
I appear at random

I would belive that, but when I used this level (or rather what is done of it now) in JDoom 1.0 it worked. But I want to use this with the newest version of JDoom.

Old Post 08-27-02 15:23 #
Lost Soul is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote