Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Liam

Damned MIDI

I was checking out some midi composers and found a nice one called noteworthy composer, but when I tried it with wintex, I went through a midi-something-wizard process and then the song appeared as it was composed on my screen. However, when I tried to play it, it said that my midi device failed to load.

Look, I really have no experience with midi composing and I don't have much of an idea what I'm talking about... If anybody recognizes what I'm trying to say, plz help.

O and I don't get this kind of error making midis from scratch with the program, if that helps.

hey liam the bard heres how you solve it just put a bandaid on your knee

Be quiet and make way for someone useful you damned dirty newbie. Just about every post I've seen you make so far has been retarded and pointless. Get your act together, moron.

hey liam the bard heres how you solve it just put a bandaid on your knee

shutup newbie.

i think im gay

Well, that wasn't the reaction I was expecting when sticking my Rusty Pipe down your ass. Silly me...

'Down his ass'? In this hemisphere we say 'up his ass'. You lower people are fucked up, I hope you fall off the planet or swim to Antarctica and choke on penguin shit or something. =)