Doom Comic
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom General > Again, Heretic, and it's extra episodes.

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 18:17. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Liam
the Bard formerly known as the Bard

Hello again.

As I made clear, I will make a heretic megawad that replaces the first 3 episodes. However, I was thinking of expanding on that, yet my heretic version has but the original three. I ask: Where do those extra episodes come from? An expansion? A special release? Or if I bought a new copy now would it have them?

Thanx in advace.

Old Post 07-21-01 18:05 #
Liam is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

Heretic : Shadow of the Serpent Riders.

It's an expansion pack. But if you want my opinion, first make 27 levels before thinking of expanding your concept. Specially if you're all alone in this one.

Old Post 07-21-01 18:15 #
Zaldron is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

It's not really an expansion pack, it's just the retail release of Heretic. You can download all the patches you need to get whatever version of Heretic you have upgraded to Shadow of the Serpent Riders from the archives section of the idsoftware homepage.

Old Post 07-21-01 18:50 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

Really?

/me goes find more good Heretic levels for free

Old Post 07-21-01 18:56 #
Zaldron is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
xit-vono

Heretic was originally 3 episodes, but it was expanded to 5. It is sorta like how doom has been expanded to Ultimate Doom.

Old Post 07-23-01 03:27 #
xit-vono is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Liam
the Bard formerly known as the Bard

I just patched it up to shadow of the serpent riders. I'd like to DM on E6 sometime.

Old Post 07-23-01 04:36 #
Liam is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Katgut
Post Out Of Order

Heretic was originally 3 episodes, but it was expanded to 5. It is sorta like how doom has been expanded to Ultimate Doom.

Specifically, from 3eps + 1 extra level to 5eps + 3 extra levels.

Old Post 07-23-01 08:02 #
Katgut is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

I'd like to DM on E6 sometime.
Co-op on E4 and E5 is the best.

Well, second best; next to co-op on The End Complete.

Old Post 07-23-01 11:20 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote