Doom Comic
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom General > update? anyone?

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 23:13. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ManOnAMission02
Warming Up

Hey, a little while back I finally got doomgl, had fun yada yada..well, I figured i'd do something dumb that day, not read the FAQ and set my resolution above 1024x768 causing zDoomGL to crash on startup, and not allowing regular zdoom to run at all, either. So, considering I dont feel like sorting through and picking out each file that isn't supposed to be there (I tried replacing all the files from the zips...didn't work) I want to reinstall doom. Problem...
Need 1.9
2nd problem, the download thing here confused the hell outta me...I rem I got this download package somewhere, which had the patches needed to get my version up to date, along with directions and a final wad size to tell me if I was correct or not...anyone know what i'm talking about? if so, think you could post the link??

Side note, the version date is 6-6-69..when I went into the version tab for properties all it said was 3,0,0,0

Old Post 07-21-01 21:22 #
ManOnAMission02 is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

http://toke.ath.cx/Domyno7/D2_16_19.zip

Old Post 07-22-01 02:22 #
fodders is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
AirRaid
Graphics Zealot

How did I know you'd answer that fods? You can't be the only one with that goddamn patch....

Old Post 07-22-01 02:25 #
AirRaid is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

Never seen anyone else offer it, and it works, hate to see people unable to join servers or running servers 'coz of 1.666 :(

Old Post 07-22-01 03:42 #
fodders is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
ManOnAMission02
Warming Up

Thanks alod, fod =)

Old Post 07-22-01 22:01 #
ManOnAMission02 is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote