Demon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom General > Good times.
Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:48. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Liam
the Bard formerly known as the Bard

That IS his eyebrows.
Those ARE his eyebrows.

;)
Actually, to be totally technical, he asked "what is that in his eyebrows", and I said "that" referring to his question about what "that" is, which means in addition to his eyebrows, that "that" was ALSO a part of his eyebrows, and not the whole eyebrows themselves.

Right, but I'm too lazy to go into that, so I just found the problem with the sentence itself. After all, your sentence implied that "that" was his whole set of eyebrows as well.

Old Post 07-24-01 00:12 #
Liam is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

Stop quoting quotations of quoted quotes.

Old Post 07-24-01 00:15 #
Zaldron is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Liam

Stop quoting quotations of quoted quotes.

/me spanks zaldron

Old Post 07-24-01 00:16 #
Liam is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

/me kills this crappy imitation of Zaldron.

Old Post 07-24-01 00:19 #
Zaldron is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

After all, your sentence implied that "that" was his whole set of eyebrows as well.
Not if you read the precursor which it was a reply to.

Old Post 07-24-01 00:20 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Liam

Wow, the little folder next to my topic is on fire. I dont' recall having a topic like that before. Koolness :)

Old Post 07-24-01 00:21 #
Lüt
Administrator

/me lights Liam on fire and throws him in the folder.

Old Post 07-24-01 00:28 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Liam

/me lights Liam on fire and throws him in the folder.

You're just jealous because you don't start any topics :D

Old Post 07-24-01 00:29 #
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

You forgot this bucket full of polls....should I pour some gas over them?

Old Post 07-24-01 00:30 #
Lüt
Administrator

You're just jealous because you don't start any topics :D

/me goes and cries in corner under computer desk.

Old Post 07-24-01 00:32 #
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

/me steals monitor while Lüt cries

YES! FINALLY! A GAMMA CORRECTED MONITOR!!!!11

Old Post 07-24-01 00:38 #
Lüt
Administrator

Heh, thanks, I've been looking to replace this pile of junk forever.

Old Post 07-24-01 00:39 #
Liam

ROFL

Old Post 07-24-01 00:42 #
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

/stolen monitor #1 explodes in Zaldron's hands

Old Post 07-24-01 00:43 #
Sephiroth
O o
/¯_________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!!
\_¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

wow! how did the good times end up with exploding monitors and the grammar police? I think it is wierd how a post will start up and then end wierdly and off its original topic

Old Post 07-24-01 00:54 #
Sephiroth is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Liam

wow! how did the good times end up with exploding monitors and the grammar police? I think it is wierd how a post will start up and then end wierdly and off its original topic

I know. It's amazing. Hey has anybody tried that new mountain dew stuff? It doesn't taste any different.

O_o

Old Post 07-24-01 00:56 #
Zeratul 982
Forum Regular

No.

Old Post 07-24-01 00:59 #
Zeratul 982 is offline Profile || Blog || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

There's a small brown chunk in my red jello.

Seriously.

Old Post 07-24-01 01:00 #
deadnail
i define my reality through misery

You mean Code Red? It taste like Kool-Aid made with Sweet-n-Low. It has practically no flavor at all. I hope it goes away and Josta comes back.

Old Post 07-24-01 01:19 #
deadnail is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

A brown chunk? I once found some snot inside a snack. No, that's not true...that happened 3 times.

Old Post 07-24-01 01:24 #
Lüt
Administrator

Josta?

Old Post 07-24-01 01:32 #
deadnail

Josta?
WRETCH! HOLESHUTTEN! HERETIC!

Dude, Josta is fucking awesome! It was a Pepsi soda that tasted like grape wine... it was fucking sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet. It had guarana in it and everything. Damn bastards quit making. Damn hell ass basrads!

Old Post 07-24-01 01:53 #
deadnail is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

WRETCH! HOLESHUTTEN! HERETIC!
Wait a second... that's my line you bitch. GIVE IT BACK, YOU HEAR ME?!

Old Post 07-24-01 10:54 #
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

I think that the new Dew (the red stuff) tastes just like normal Dew. It's ok.

I wish people would stop stealing other people's lines and the Grammar police would go away......

ACK!! HELP US!!! THE FORUMS ARE FLAMING AGAIN!!!!! EEEEEKKKK!!!!!!

Old Post 07-24-01 13:33 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
deadnail

I wish people would stop stealing other people's lines and the Grammar police would go away......

WRETCH! HOLESHUTTEN! HEXEN!!!!!11

Screw the grammar police, I've got 'em tied up in my basement livin' off of Gerber so they're too weak to escape! Mwahahahha..........

Old Post 07-24-01 15:31 #
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

Can I poke them in their eyes?

Old Post 07-24-01 15:55 #
deadnail

Go crazy. You can't be worse than a Brazilian prison guard. Man, that's just a fucked up story...

Old Post 07-24-01 16:06 #