Severed bunny head
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom General > doom64 demon face / pentagram title

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 01:53. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ChaosOverlord

hey, does anyone know where i can get that demon face pentagram thing (the doom64 title thing) in an enlarged bmp, so that i could print it out..? you know the thing i am using as an avatar icon... but i need it much bigger... cuz that would just make a wicked poster, and i *******ely want to do it... so, if someone knows where to find that pic, or if anyone has it.. please tell me..

Old Post 07-25-01 01:07 #
ChaosOverlord is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Liam
the Bard formerly known as the Bard

Look around for it on doom64 fan sites then enlarge it with a bmp editor.

Old Post 07-25-01 01:11 #
Liam is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
elbryan42
Your Friendly Neighborhood Cacodemon

there is the poster that came with the game....

Old Post 07-25-01 01:19 #
elbryan42 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
DoOmEr4LiFe
DoOm TiL dEaTh

isnt that the one that said "To HeLL WiTH YoU"?

Old Post 07-25-01 06:08 #
DoOmEr4LiFe is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Lost Soul
I appear at random

Only if you put it there.. but I didn't get a Doom 64 poster when I bought the game.. I had to get that from a friedn of mine! I dunno where he got it though, cause he never had that. Not even to rent.
A poster like that would be cool though....

Old Post 07-25-01 06:16 #
Lost Soul is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Zeratul 982
Forum Regular

I had a Doom 64 poster once. It had a brown/red pentagram on it with a black background and the Doom 64 logo was on the lower right-hand corner of the poster. I don't have it anymore. About 2 years ago, my younger brothers were hyper one day and ripped it down from the wall.

Old Post 07-25-01 17:55 #
Zeratul 982 is offline Profile || Blog || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
elbryan42
Your Friendly Neighborhood Cacodemon

I still have mine! Too big for the scanner though. I wish that all games (not just Doom) would pack in posters for their games. I also have the awesome Doom 64 poster from Nintendo Power with the Macubus and the Arachnotron on it.

Old Post 07-25-01 22:46 #
elbryan42 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
ADOOM
Mini-Member

Wow u got a DOOM64poster? drats your lucky...i even wish i still had my ultimate DOOM poster, that wuz my favorite one. dunno what happened to it though...

Old Post 07-26-01 17:02 #
ADOOM is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote