Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bond

IDE 3.5 released

I don't really play Doom online.
I don't like the sound of some of the people in these programs.
And I have no friends to play with :(

I have freinds but they don't play Doom or Quake.
And your asking me about why I put this here if its five months old and is dead?
I have one for you
Why are you looking through the posts?

Solo said:

I have freinds but they don't play Doom or Quake.
And your asking me about why I put this here if its five months old and is dead?
I have one for you
Why are you looking through the posts?

Since he has posted in this thread previously, there is a chance he is subscribed to it. So whenever there is a new post it will pop up in his user profile. :D That way no post-searching is really needed. Though I don't know how Fodders saw this thread, for that we'd have to ask The Fodnze himself. :D

fodders said:

You revived a 5 month old thread to tell us you have no friends?

I was basicly saying IDE was not going to be downloaded by me.

DOOM Anomaly said:

Since he has posted in this thread previously, there is a chance he is subscribed to it. So whenever there is a new post it will pop up in his user profile. :D That way no post-searching is really needed. Though I don't know how Fodders saw this thread, for that we'd have to ask The Fodnze himself. :D

It's easy, the forum shows , which means a new post has been made since my last visit, instead of :D

fodders said:

It's easy, the forum shows , which means a new post has been made since my last visit, instead of :D

I use those dee-lees sometimes. :D Though since sometimes I close the forums, then open them up about 5 seconds later, the facies still show based on my last visit usually. :D Though then again so does the View New Posts button. :D And everything, since it was such a short span. :D

Well, since this topic was revived already :) i want to let you know about new IDE release - v3.80. It supports new ZDaemon 1.08 and has some new features

bond said:

Well, since this topic was revived already :) i want to let you know about new IDE release - v3.80. It supports new ZDaemon 1.08 and has some new features

Woah wow already? 1.08 like, just came out. :D

I have a question.
Couldn't IDE just support ZDooM instead of zdaemon or csdoom.
I'v kind of lost ibterest in zdaemon and just play through zdoom most of the time, looks alot better anyway.

That wouldn't work. You can't join a zDoom server once the game's started, you have to gather players at the beginning.

Dyne said:

Couldn't IDE just support ZDooM instead of zdaemon or csdoom.

Heh, and they say there's no such thing as a stupid question.