Demon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom General > Greetings Fellow Doomers

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 00:49. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Zimmerman

Just wanted to drop a note to let you know that, my name is Zimmerman, and I am a doomaholic. I basically wanted to let you all know that it is a real pleasure playing most of you out there. Vampire, Nowotny, Baldmaniac, Oblvion, Makil_Russia and many more, you have all been great. I do however would like to know if anyone else has run into TOKE[NG] and experienced his horrible attitude and worse, his horrendous arrogance. He has made it absolutely no fun to play with and if I ever see him on Zdaemon I usually avoid him. I am the type of player who usually doesn't say much except GG at the end of a level. He on the other hand likes to call people names and pretty make people leave the level they are playing on. I find this unacceptable. I hate to complain but he pisses me off. Anyone experienced the same thing?

Old Post 01-23-03 01:28 #
Zimmerman is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Erik

haha, silly toke.

Old Post 01-23-03 01:29 #
Erik is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

This probably needs to reside in Multiplayer forum :)

You are my opponent, but not my enemy, for your resistance gives me strength. Your will gives me courage. Your spirit ennobles me. And, although I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate you, instead I will honour you..For without you, I am a lesser man.

Old Post 01-23-03 02:03 #
fodders is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Use3D
Forum Legend

I've seen you on zdaemon Zimmerman. Welcome to Doomworld. I've not had the pleasure to play against toke...yet.

Old Post 01-23-03 02:06 #
Use3D is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Biffy
Forum Regular

Heya, Zimmerman. It's been quite a while, but I remember enjoying some games with you. :)

Old Post 01-23-03 02:09 #
Biffy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

:lol: => o_O

Old Post 01-23-03 02:55 #
999cop is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Biffy
Forum Regular

You too. At least two... :)

Old Post 01-23-03 03:35 #
Biffy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
gatewatcher
Dirt Dog faithful

I've also seen you on Zdaemon, welcome to the forums.

Old Post 01-23-03 04:32 #
gatewatcher is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zimmerman

Thanks for the welcome guys. I hate to be a complainer so I'll limit it to just that last post. I look forward to playing with you all very soon. Cheers.

Old Post 01-23-03 06:04 #
Zimmerman is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Rotting Corpse
Sometimes I fall down

welcome, next time i see toke all frag his ass for ya

Old Post 01-23-03 17:30 #
Rotting Corpse is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DOOM Anomaly
I am Weird Al

Wel-did-a-lee-elcome :D

I Love Picklehammer! Do You?

Old Post 01-23-03 23:03 #
DOOM Anomaly is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
deathz0r
Bitch fuckin' stole me chaingun!

If you still play like the last time I played you, I'd have to agree with Toke that you suck, since you're a crappy plasma camper/whore who doesn't know how to use any other weapon.

Old Post 01-24-03 03:58 #
deathz0r is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zimmerman

How nice. Can I hang out with you?

Old Post 01-24-03 16:38 #
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

It was very dishonorable of you enabling turbo hack to play with, by the way

Old Post 01-24-03 19:49 #
999cop is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Torn
google is your master

Zimmerman was using the speed thing?

Old Post 01-24-03 20:02 #
Torn is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

Torn said:
Zimmerman was using the speed thing?
my bro told me that

Old Post 01-24-03 21:26 #
Deviant Force

I have played with Toke ng before i didnt mind it...but oh well

Old Post 01-28-03 02:12 #
Deviant Force is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
asdfasdf
Old Post 01-28-03 03:31
This person is on your Ignore List. To view this post click [here]
Arioch
not arioch

Wow, I wonder why.

<+phunk> i have to send 8 photos of myself in
<@fraggle> one for each angle
<@fraggle> they're going to make you into a doom monster

Old Post 01-28-03 05:15 #
Arioch is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zimmerman

I tried, over and over to talk to you (and by the way I have a demo of that game myself and boy you really don't want to go there because it really implicates you as starting the whole thing - check your private messages). I remember wanting to play a nice game but the first thing that came out of your mouth was that I was a retard. Boy that hit me like a ton of bricks because I am usually a nice guy and I can't figure out why you would personally attack me. It floored me really and all you could do was rant and rave over some camping scenario which you obviously mistakened me for doing. I tried to explain this to you and after you continued to rant and rave I got fed up and called you an asshole (a natural thing for anyone to do who has taken the kind of abuse that you were handing out. I still think you are an asshole however, like many others I'm sure). But I want this to stop. I apologize for everything I've called you and I don't want to play this game anymore. It's no fun so I will swallow my pride, not call you any more names and call it quits. I hope to play civally with you again. Take care and have a good day.

Zimmerman (a nice guy really)

Old Post 01-28-03 18:26 #
BlueSonnet

I've probably played you before.

What server do you go to often? Maybe i can play you soon.

Old Post 01-28-03 19:44 #
BlueSonnet is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote