Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
beezee88

Wolf Midis

heh, I just got into Wolfenstein again, 11 years on and it still rocks. I was wondering, since I can't get music to work, is there anywhere I can get midis of the Wolf3D music?

P.S. Is there a Wolfenstein forum for this sort of thing?

beezee88 said:

heh, I just got into Wolfenstein again, 11 years on and it still rocks. I was wondering, since I can't get music to work, is there anywhere I can get midis of the Wolf3D music?

Get a wolfenstein editor...http://www.google.com do a search for wolfenstein editor *GOOGLE IS YOUR MASTER!!*

beezee88 said:

There's a Wolfenstein forum here.

Imp said:

Get a wolfenstein editor...http://www.google.com do a search for wolfenstein editor *GOOGLE IS YOUR MASTER!!*

Got an editor... it does not help me get the music!!!
BTW, since Imp mentions it, a really nice editor for Wolf is FloEdit.

IIRC the music in wolf is the same format as in the Keen games and Blake Stone - not midis. You can use a variety of programs to extract them. Pretty sure XWE does it. Converting them to midis is a problem though. I couldn't find a decent prog to do it. I found one that claimed to a while back, but it didn't work. There are a few midis available around various places though. Sorry I don't know any links. Google is your servant.

netnomad312 said:

I have all the ones from episode 1 on my comp. Not this one, though...

well that hardly does anyone any good does it :P

You can convert IMF to MID, the problem is mapping the instruments when you don't have a musical background.

Well, if not an extract-and-convert job, has anyone taken the time to sequence them from scratch?