Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
will

Cheaters.

DevastatioN said:

heh, hey, if u have a good ping to US people, try playing DooM2 the dos version online at zone.com... there are no accusing assholes or anything there :) just pure DM ;) maybe we could have a game sometime altho zone only works on Win95 / Win98, if u got that and are interested give me an Email at
chrischessmaster@yahoo.com

So zone is for the poor? :)

Poor? well if u like spending a billion dollars on something thats worse go right ahead, imo your like "hey, just junk my Firebird (my fav car btw) and buy a 1990 shithole car!!!!! WEEEE!!!!!!!!"
um dumb, XP and others are shit imo, and are not good for gaming :) it cant even handle zone and DooM anyway :p

DevastatioN said:
"hey, just junk my Firebird (my fav car btw) and buy a 1990 shithole car!!!!! WEEEE!!!!!!!!

1990 shithole car?!?! WTF!!

Dev: :)
About cheating....yes it's a fact that some players using it but usually these players are just some low experinced peoples so even with cheats on they are still nothing than an eazy target in 1on1. Experince(skill) owns cheaters :). Tho skilled+cheat would probably mean pain in the ass I suppose, good thing I never met someone like that :).

Heh, most skilled players dont need cheats and know better to use them, but besides, if you walked into a game with an aimbot, or me, or even ocelot and Dominus there wouldn't be too much of a difference :)
Those who do cheat are inexperienced, and dont want to put the time and effort to being any good at the game.
Ive never ever met any skilled player use a cheat thats true, or even heard of one (No, I dont concider Merlock a talented player)

PS: Yes, everyone is an easy target for Sedlo I guess :p

Yeah, but all is not right and well. Sure the godly doomers will fare well against aimbotters, but in games amongst novices and Doom masters in training they might be the factor that causes a newbie to stray from the long hard path into Doom mastery.

Ralphis, stop saying BS... god, my ego isn't that small, geesh, its bigger than this galaxy im sure :)

Sedlo: That PS message was correct I think :)