Doom monster
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom General > Ling help me here.

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 22:41. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

On the main page I want to make a coment but it says im not registered.I put in my forum name and pass but it didnt work.And when I make a post how come my password is really long when its only a 5 letter pass?

Old Post 08-02-01 10:43 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Linguica

Comments and forums run off different code with different databases, that means you have to register twice to post on both. I plan on fixing that when I redesign.

The reason your password looks so long is because the cookie on your machine does not store the real password, it stores an encrypted version of it, so people cannot look at your cookie and steal your password.

Old Post 08-02-01 10:48 #
Linguica is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

Ah!Now I understand.Thanks.

Old Post 08-02-01 10:50 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

Are you gonna configure the comment system and the forum to share the same database, or have the "(x comments)" part link to a separate forum with news-specific threads, like NewDoom?

Old Post 08-02-01 12:04 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Liam
the Bard formerly known as the Bard

I don't comment on the news. Someone else always gets my idea through soon enough.

Old Post 08-02-01 22:48 #
Liam is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote