Spider Mastermind
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom General > confrontation

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 22:43. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

DooMGuy: Yeah? Think you're somethin' else, don'tcha? I could kick your a$$ any day of the week, and twice on a Saturday! Besides, that little crossbow's not gonna hurt me! I have Blue Armor on!
HereticGuy: Yeah, well screw you buddy, I've got the Silver Shield, and that's stronger than your dumb old Blue Armor. My crossbow would send about 3 Arrows right through you, Armor or not. I'll kick your a$$ right here and now!
DG: Bring it on, then, you gold-plated idiot!
HG: Platinum-plated fool! My magic will crush you any day!
DG: Bah! Technology is stronger than magic!
HG: What's so great about living on Mars?!
DG: (thinks)....well, uh,.....hmmmm. Uh, yeah I know! We have Plasma Rifles and electricity and....stuff! What's so good about living in the past, in a different world?!
HG: (thinks) ...Um....We...uh,..have magic and you guys don't!
DG: That's it?!?! HAH!! Bring it on, chump!
HG: Say your prayers, you armor-plated nimrod, for I will destroy you!
/DooMGuy and HereticGuy go at it.........and---------stands victorious.
Now, the purpose of this post is this: name who you think won the great battle between technology and magic. I'll keep my opinions to myself....

Old Post 06-14-01 19:29 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Windowpain

DooMGuy damnit!
\me beats life from anyone who votes for HereticGuy
We ARE in a DooM forum.

Old Post 06-14-01 19:51 #
Windowpain is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
CacodemonLeader
Powerslave Fanatic

DooMGuy(Flynn Taggart) wins the battle!

Old Post 06-14-01 20:31 #
CacodemonLeader is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh

Shhhh...take that Flynn Taggart out of that post before you start a forum uproar, and don't put it back in.

Old Post 06-14-01 20:33 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Disorder
Boards of Canada

Flynn Taggart... What kind of a name is that anyway?

Old Post 06-14-01 20:34 #
Disorder is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

A STUPID name. A silly name. A foolish name. An imbecilic name. A name showing a want of intelligence. A name from a mind full of clouded perception. A name created by somebody suffering of poverty of intellect.

A weak-minded, feeble-minded, dull minded, shallow minded, lack-brained, rattle-brained, half witted, lean witted, short witted, dull witted, blund-witted, shallow-pated, clod-pated, addle-pated, dim-sighted, short-sighted, thick-skulled name.

A shallow, borne, weak, wanting, soft, sappy, spoony, dull-as-a-beetle, insulse, obtuse, blunt, stolid, doltish, asinine, inapt, prosaic, hebetudinous name!

IT JUST SUCKS, DAMMIT

Old Post 06-14-01 21:04 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

*90% of the above post is copyright 2001 Roget's Thesaurus.*

Old Post 06-14-01 21:05 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh

Ah! I knew it! You shouldn't of put that in your post CacodemonLeader! You've started an uproar! Lut has showed his vocabulary to be immense when it comes to dealing with foolish names!!
Oh, the insanity!

Old Post 06-14-01 21:08 #
Liam
the Bard formerly known as the Bard

The heretic guy. Magic beats technology. Magic crossbows beat shotguns, magic blasts from a dragonclaw beat a chaingun, and so on. Plus, he has those nifty tomes of power and the wings of wrath.

Old Post 06-14-01 22:06 #
Liam is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

And the Morph Ovums! Corvus doesn't need anything besides his feet with one of those.

Old Post 06-14-01 22:08 #
maga
look deep into my eye

Nothing stays in front of the Doomguy's Wooden rocket launcher....

Old Post 06-15-01 04:57 #
maga is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote