Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
instinct-driven

Whats a good wad to use ?

Im recently hosting a server w/ zdaemon , called di. driven-instinct DM .. and i was wondering whats a good wad to run the server on ? right now i have it on dwango5 , i was wondering if theres a popular type of wad that i could run it on ? or where i can get the latest doom II wad , because the one i have now is out of date compared to the others :\.

instinct-driven said:

Im recently hosting a server w/ zdaemon , called di. driven-instinct DM .. and i was wondering whats a good wad to run the server on ? right now i have it on dwango5 , i was wondering if theres a popular type of wad that i could run it on ? or where i can get the latest doom II wad , because the one i have now is out of date compared to the others :\.

Im guessing what you mean about the doom2.wad is either that you dont have the right version or you dont have the updated version of Zdaemon manybe. I actualy have no idea what the latest doom2.wad version is but you could probably find about it in Here. If its Zdaemon thats not updated to the right version then you could just goto Zdaemon's Website and download the latest version and follow through with the normal proceedure. Hope that helps, I'm not much of a helper though.
As for the wads, Im actualy not sure, sorry.

nah i mean the doom 2 wad itself , ill check out that site , cause i got the latest version of zdaemon from the main website , jus when i play on servers that are playing on the default doom 2.wad , its outdated or somthing , i have an older version of the doom2wad so i wasnt able to play on those servers .. cause my graphics would be all screwd up . .on other servers w/ like dwango5 i run fine and stuff .. jus w/ the default doom2 wad it screws up so ima try and find a later version see if it helps any.