Weird impy thing
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom General > Ph33r M3
Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 20:30. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Liam
the Bard formerly known as the Bard

I myself would like to see baratus and whatever-the-hell-the-mages-name-is-i-think-it-starts-with-a-d get into a fight.

Old Post 08-07-01 21:53 #
Liam is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
AirRaid
Graphics Zealot

Hey Liam! Congrats on the 1000 mark!

Old Post 08-07-01 22:40 #
AirRaid is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
pilottobombadier
Stained Class King

the mage's name is Daedalon

Old Post 08-08-01 04:04 #
pilottobombadier is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ralphis`
Loser

ph33r m3. Ask fraggle, he will tell you.

Old Post 08-08-01 04:09 #
Ralphis` is offline Profile || Blog || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
AirRaid
Graphics Zealot

Come on then fraggle`..... Why should we ph33r Ralphis?

Old Post 08-08-01 04:12 #
AirRaid is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

You ph33r Ralphis cause he will chase you until you are tired then butt rape you.

Old Post 08-08-01 04:46 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Liam

the mage's name is Daedalon

O yea, that's right. I thought it was Dae-somtheing. Now if i could only remember the cleric's name I'd be set.

Old Post 08-08-01 15:41 #
Liam is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
deadnail
i define my reality through misery

The Cleric isn't around anymore. Baratus smashed him. If you look near the corpse you can see where he peeled out afterwards and tore up a few marble blocks under his feet.

Old Post 08-08-01 15:47 #
deadnail is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Liam

The Cleric isn't around anymore. Baratus smashed him. If you look near the corpse you can see where he peeled out afterwards and tore up a few marble blocks under his feet.

Right... so what was his name while he was alive...?

Old Post 08-08-01 16:14 #
deadnail

Actually I just thought of it when I was taking a shit for some really bizarre reason. I think it's Melknir or something similar. Either way his farts are no match for Baratus' grenades. =)

Old Post 08-08-01 17:15 #
deadnail is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

Fools:

Mage=Menelkir
Cleric=Traductus
Fighter=Zedek

Old Post 08-08-01 17:26 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
deadnail

Aren't those the names of the leaders you fight?

BTW, whore, why haven't you posted on my DOomworld DM map thingamajewstabber?

Old Post 08-08-01 17:39 #
Liam

Fools:

Mage=Menelkir
Cleric=Traductus
Fighter=Zedek

No Lut, those are the bosses you fight in... i think the fifth hub. The names of the heroes are Baratus, Daedalon, and I can't remember the cleric's name.

Old Post 08-08-01 18:01 #
deathz0r
Bitch fuckin' stole me chaingun!

|\/|E PH33RZ NOTH1NG!!!!!!!!1111
PH33R |\/|!!!!!!!!!!!!111111
Stupidity CANNOT be concealed, as proven here.

....And neither can the fact that you ass-rape tobe, however that may be.
first, we do it on irc. second, he doesn't care about me doing it to him. and third, vice-versa.

Old Post 08-08-01 22:21 #
deathz0r is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote