Demon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom General > Pain in the ass maps
Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:39. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Lüt
Administrator

I used the original. I always use it for playing or recording demos.

Old Post 08-08-01 09:50 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Liam
the Bard formerly known as the Bard

Traductus Tomb.

Dark, narrow halls and Bishops. No thanks.

Oh yeah... that one too...

Well, in a big open area, bishops can kiss my ass, one hammer of retribution projectile and they fall at my feet. But with no strafing room... yuck.

They still usually don't kill me... just because the level designers were wayyyyyyyy too nice when it came to doling out quartz flasks and crystal vials in that game.

Old Post 08-08-01 15:31 #
Liam is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Shaviro
Team Future Chief

The chasm rules :D

Old Post 08-08-01 18:05 #
Shaviro is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zeratul 982
Forum Regular

btw, did you guys play it with zdoom or the original doom2.exe

What? Are you accusing me of cheating?

/me hides from the grammar police...

Old Post 08-08-01 18:30 #
Zeratul 982 is offline Profile || Blog || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Shaviro
Team Future Chief

/me enters.

ALLRIGHT! We have a report on bad spelling.
/me smashes some furniture.
Please come with me.

!

Old Post 08-08-01 18:35 #
Shaviro is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
deadnail
i define my reality through misery

Hey Maonth, I would kick Lings ass. He misspelled bandanna in your title! =)

Go rough up his place!

Old Post 08-08-01 18:41 #
deadnail is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Shaviro
Team Future Chief

damn. You ignorant¤#&(¤&&(#!"

it can be spelled in both ways.

Old Post 08-08-01 18:44 #
Zeratul 982
Forum Regular

Bandana is spelled correctly.

Old Post 08-08-01 18:52 #
Zeratul 982 is offline Profile || Blog || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
ReX

Way back in 1994-1995, when I was making demos of each level in UV with a pistol start, I could never get 100% kills on Map 29. That damn CyberDemon at the end always shoved those rockets where they hurt the most, I'd run out of ammo, and finally have to duck into the exit like the chicken that I was. (Of course I was a keyboarder then.) I still hate that map for that reason.

Courtyard, on the other hand, is poetry in destruction. Ahh, that vast wasteland of hellspawn flesh just waiting to be decimated! Why would anyone actually want to hurry up and finish that map, when one could be circle strafing around and picking off those enemies at leisure (or get them to pick each other off -- "let someone else do the dirty work", I always say).

Old Post 08-09-01 02:05 #
ReX is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote