Cacodemon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom General > Final DOOM

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 10:47. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

Is it me or does TNT suck?Plutonia is OK.Not great not even good.Just OK.Also I have the master levels.They suck as well.

Old Post 08-08-01 01:27 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

I still want to be a moderator!

Of what?

Old Post 08-08-01 01:29 #
Zaldron is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
nightmare imp

It must be you, cause TNT rules, but Plutonia is okay, somewhat borring. Thats my opinion and you dont have to agree with me, but I think TNT Evilution is awsome !
I like it way better than Doom 2, it has large levels like Centeral Processing.

Old Post 08-08-01 01:33 #
nightmare imp is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

I still want to be a moderator!

Of what?

Anything.I wouldnt abuse my power either.

Old Post 08-08-01 01:36 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

That's where you go wrong, thinking of it as power

Old Post 08-08-01 01:44 #
fodders is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

Ah.Ok.I wouldnt abuse my status.

Old Post 08-08-01 01:50 #
MACVILWHORE
Want some coffee?

/me steals Bigbadbastard's creation matrix maks of hairy RACOON LOVE(tm)

/me than turnz into MACTIMUS PRIME

BEHOLD MY VEHICLE FORM

/me transforms into ASTROMANTRAIN

Old Post 08-08-01 02:04 #
MACVILWHORE is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lazer

You don't get it. No matter what you say, Ling will find a way of making what you say wrong, in otherwords, no, you will not get to be a moderator. Now, TNT is boring most of the time. I do like the level with the truck, and the moving boxes. I also like that huge outside area with the vines on the fences with some holes in it. Plutonia gets boring after too long of playing. I find it quite fun though, but hard...

Old Post 08-08-01 02:06 #
Lazer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sephiroth
O o
/Ż_________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!!
\_ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

what?!? u hate the TNT levels! i think they kick ass look at all the detail in those levels. also plutonia is from us hardcore players, not an easy megawad to play.

Old Post 08-08-01 02:52 #
Sephiroth is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

Both of them are way to easy.Even on Nightmare.Meh.

Old Post 08-08-01 03:02 #
ShadyXMR
I'm a Slave 4 U

I love the TNT megawad because the levels are actually playable (compared to Plutonia) and they make sense in relation to the storyline.

Old Post 08-08-01 06:13 #
ShadyXMR is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
skadoomer

glad i didn't pay for it.......

/skadoomer rolls eyes

and yes tnt isn't as good as plutonia

Old Post 08-08-01 06:25 #
skadoomer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
dr_st
Sorcerer on vacation

I don't think Final DOOM levels are worse than original DOOM2 levels, although they are usually longer and harder, which can get annoying.

But paying for these levels is a no-no.

I read good replies about Central Processing (MAP20 in TNT with that large area with curves and vines. I liked this level very much too and I liked the music in it, although its quite short and simple, it does fit the atmosphere.

I haven't played Plutonia yet, except the secret MAP32 which is basically DOOM2 MAP01 with additional areas and tons of tons of monsters. I've finished it on skill 1, but I'll be able to do it on skill 4 also, because I still had lots of ammo lying around.

Bigbadgangsta says that Final DOOM is way too easy even on Nightmare. How about me designing a level to challenge you? Something like D2MAP07, with 12 arachnotrons on 100 square meters and a sector tagged 667 blocking the exit, but I bet you can pass it from scratch on Nightmare using nothing but fist and pistol. :)

Old Post 08-08-01 12:31 #
dr_st is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Liam
the Bard formerly known as the Bard

BEHOLD MY VEHICLE FORM

Didn't mac used to say something useful once every coupla months...? O well, I could care less. He's entertaining :)

Old Post 08-08-01 16:16 #
Liam is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
xit-vono

Ok if you think Final doom is easy on nightmare, then I challenge you do do any of these levels from scratch on nightmare TNT 02, 08, 09, 21. I think you are full of shit though.

Old Post 08-08-01 20:56 #
xit-vono is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Rubilacxe
Doomworld's Wad Ripper

BEHOLD MY VEHICLE FORM

ROTFLMAO

Old Post 08-09-01 02:00 #
Rubilacxe is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote