Demon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom General > DOOM movie
Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 03:05. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
pellevin
Mini-Member

Ummm, dude, the first Mortal Kombat movie sucked too. :/

stupidity!! MK I simply rocks! the two follow-ups, however, THEY suck. BADLY.

Old Post 08-09-01 23:41 #
pellevin is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

Ummm, dude, the first Mortal Kombat movie sucked too. :/
stupidity!! MK I simply rocks! the two follow-ups, however, THEY suck. BADLY.
Two? I didn't even know there was a first follow-up. The TV show... now THAT was bad.

Old Post 08-09-01 23:43 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

That's an interesting thought.

He was/is chewy, scourge of zdaemon :)Cop999's cousin

Old Post 08-09-01 23:46 #
fodders is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Liam
the Bard formerly known as the Bard

That's an interesting thought.

He was/is chewy, scourge of zdaemon :)Cop999's cousin

I know he was chew... I thought you meant he was a forum member from the past. I know he wasn't a newbie to doom, hell he was actually a halfway decent DMer (makes you wonder why the hell he was trying to ruin coop games), but he was a newbie to the forums.

Old Post 08-09-01 23:56 #
Liam is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

March 25 aint exactly newby

Old Post 08-10-01 02:14 #
fodders is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lost Soul
I appear at random

Man! What IS your problem? They are newbies, sure enough, but Hatefactor SUPPORTED you!! And you mus escape from support.. why??? Have you become THAT condescending? I hate newbies, but only newbies that are being jackasses. Take DoomedSEAN from a GBA Doom thread awhile back. Or Pizzaboi!
Those kind of newbies I hate with a passion! But Hatefactor wasn;t doing anything dumb.. and I agree with Doorknob. Doom would make a really terrible movie! Have you not been paying attention to other game to movie ports? most of them sucked. Save the first Mortal Kombat movie.

THANK YOU

No problem. I have been here longer than BBG, but my postcount is nowhere near his. I may still be newbie to others, despite my count now reading member, but I am less newbie than him. Bah, I just try to respect everyone here.
You make less enemies that way. :)

Old Post 08-10-01 02:52 #
Lost Soul is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lost Soul
I appear at random

Well welcome to the forums then! You want funny, read just about anything Macvilewhore says.

Old Post 08-10-01 05:05 #
Lost Soul is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

how about creating a DOOM "movie" using the game itself, much like making a demo, then later throwing in stupid lines & intermissions & whatnots. that'd be very cool & pointless! ...& completely doable? =)

This is a good idea.I think someone could do this.

Old Post 08-10-01 05:22 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote