Ouchface
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom General > bad news

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 05:00. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Sephiroth
O o
/Ż_________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!!
\_ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

i am not sure if i will ever see the server unit that is now in my name. the company my mom works at says i can have it but here is the problem. for the last week my mom has been giving me excuses as to why she cant pick it up. she is alowed to get it but is too lazy. if something aint important to her she will not do it. i will be happy if i even see the thing. i may even go there and take the damn thing. if i get it in the next 2 weeks i will be happy. but come on like she doesnt have 5 mins to pick it up as she leaves, and it is not that heavy to take to the car. this type of bullshit always happenes. well if i dont get it from there i will start a small fund to build one

Old Post 08-09-01 00:36 #
Sephiroth is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fraggle
Filled with the code of Doom

:(

Old Post 08-09-01 03:19 #
fraggle is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

Want me to give your mom a smacking up?That will make her take those extra 5 minutes.Heh.

Old Post 08-09-01 03:58 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sephiroth
O o

yea lets say she is the type who will donate her time money and energy to church. she took her remaining money and spent it on a child care system, her money paid for every thing for one night. WHAT THE FUCK, then she says there is not enought to buy food for our home and she barely makes rent, and is haveing trouble geting out of debt!!!! SHE bought them all food, paid for the baby sitter and everything else! WTF!! it is good to give to chairty but not to make your self suffer, and your family, besides these kids are well taken care of and are not poor! it is a daycare for disabled kids and these kids get the best care from their parents!

Old Post 08-09-01 04:14 #
Sephiroth is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
pilottobombadier
Stained Class King

Seph...your mother needs a reality check. And therapy. LOTS of therapy. With hypnotism, acupuncture, and the whole 9. Combined.

Old Post 08-09-01 15:39 #
pilottobombadier is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sephiroth
O o

yea she needs a reality check, with demons. besides i have a food stash under my bed in a portable frige, meat, pop(beer) cheese, and other good things to eat

Old Post 08-09-01 16:09 #
Lüt
Administrator

So the only thing keeping you from getting that server is that you can't go pick it up?? Christ with gingivitis, it ain't that hard to get a ride! Ask a neighbor or friend's parent or something.

Old Post 08-09-01 16:13 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sephiroth
O o

i have tired that, maybey me and dad will do it today. also none of my friends will do that for me, all fucking drunks. besides the building is keycard access, hey it has a doom theme "u got the red keycard". well they are red, blue, and yellow. but there is a back door way in, or i can play spiderman

Old Post 08-09-01 16:18 #
pilottobombadier
Stained Class King

oooh!!! Spiderman...awesome...you have those web-guns, too?

Old Post 08-09-01 16:20 #
pilottobombadier is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sephiroth
O o

no, i dont mean offense to newbies. just the one who come in here asking the same gay ass question over and over, never even taking time to look it up them selves. i know i was a newbie but i did my homework unlike many of todays newbies

Old Post 08-09-01 16:31 #