Doom monster
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom General > FreeDOOM website

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 10:41. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
fraggle
Filled with the code of Doom

In case any of you are wondering why you're having trouble accessing the site, Arioch is currently experiencing some problems with his isp. You can access it at http://despayre.org:81/~fraggle/freedoom/.

Thanks.

Old Post 08-10-01 13:41 #
fraggle is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
KING ELVIS
This post is probably about my frontend

COOL

Old Post 08-10-01 23:21 #
KING ELVIS is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fraggle

Update: you can now access http://freedoom.despayre.org:81/. We also just finished replacing the last of the floor textures.

Old Post 08-11-01 21:10 #
fraggle is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
geekmarine

Good job, I can't believe that all the flats have been replaced already (and that they're all really good, but I just can't help but laugh at the F_SKY replacement). Of course, there are still a ba-gillion patches to replace, but at the rate you guys are going, I bet that will be done fairly quickly. By the way, I like the changelog idea. It really helps now because the wad has gotten too big to tell what is new just by glancing. I only wish that I could help out, but unfortunately, I have no artistic talents whatsoever, so I'm fairly useless as far as helping out goes.

Old Post 08-11-01 21:25 #
geekmarine is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
geekmarine

Good job, I can't believe that all the flats have been replaced already (and that they're all really good, but I just can't help but laugh at the F_SKY replacement). Of course, there are still a ba-gillion patches to replace, but at the rate you guys are going, I bet that will be done fairly quickly. By the way, I like the changelog idea. It really helps now because the wad has gotten too big to tell what is new just by glancing. I only wish that I could help out, but unfortunately, I have no artistic talents whatsoever, so I'm fairly useless as far as helping out goes.

Old Post 08-11-01 21:27 #
geekmarine is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fraggle

Linguica offered to do a weekly FreeDOOM update so I decided it would be a good idea to start logging everything so we know whats new.

Old Post 08-11-01 21:41 #
boris
meow

I decided it would be a good idea to start logging everything so we know whats new.

Bah, I said that right from the beginning >:O

Old Post 08-12-01 00:38 #
boris is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
KING ELVIS
This post is probably about my frontend

Hmm, I have access

Old Post 08-12-01 11:32 #
KING ELVIS is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
mmnpsrsoskl
Spasmolytic

Damm, I can't access the FreeDooM message boards... fraggle I just wanted to say that I wanna do the berserk pack sprite... thanks

Old Post 08-12-01 12:22 #
mmnpsrsoskl is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fraggle

Damm, I can't access the FreeDooM message boards... fraggle I just wanted to say that I wanna do the berserk pack sprite... thanks

The Freedoom message board is on a different site, which is currently updating its DNS. It should be available again soon.

Old Post 08-12-01 13:51 #