Reaper Grimm
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom General > lost my keys...

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 20:55. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Captain Red
Pants

I finally found the TNT secert levels, but after wondering around on map 31: Pharoh, I realised that i could not find the yellow key. I tried using no clipping, and looking all round for it, but to no avial. At first i put it down to my own stupitness, but then I checked the level using the deepsea level editor, it was in the room whith the crushing roof thing in the cournor. but when I whent to have a look, it was not there! it was not in the place the level editor said it was! am i the only one to see this? or has somone alredy pointed this out? is there a patch to fix this, 'cus I'd like to finish Final Doom compleatly with out cheating.

Old Post 08-11-01 10:43 #
Captain Red is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
nightmare imp

There is a patch to fix this problem, head on down to www.teamtnt.com and on the side pick final doom. Than select bugs and fixes and the second choice is the patch, well more it's a wad, play final Doom with this wad and level 31 will have the yellow key.

Enjoy yer Doomin!

Old Post 08-11-01 11:06 #
nightmare imp is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

In other words, they forgot to put it in.

Old Post 08-11-01 11:53 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Captain Red
Pants

Thanks boss!

Cheers!

Old Post 08-11-01 12:48 #
Captain Red is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fraggle
Filled with the code of Doom

I think we have a new candidate for "weirdest newbie nickname"!

Old Post 08-11-01 15:23 #
fraggle is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Phoenix

Yeah!!!

Old Post 08-12-01 05:23 #
Phoenix is offline Profile || Blog || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
skadoomer

reminds me of sponge bob square pants.....maybe hese a sponge too

Old Post 08-12-01 05:29 #
skadoomer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
pilottobombadier
Stained Class King

"I don't drink anymore because I used to wake up in the middle of the nightt naked on the hood of my car with my keys up my ass" - Robin Williams

Old Post 08-12-01 05:30 #
pilottobombadier is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
xit-vono

It is possible to beat the level anyways, but you can't get very far in it. What you do is make a jump onto the chair on the right, and find the switch. If you use the map you can find it, but you will learn where it is with practice.

Old Post 08-12-01 06:38 #
xit-vono is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

In other words, they forgot to put it in.

Damn, in my times we used to play the stuff we were doing...

Old Post 08-12-01 07:09 #
Zaldron is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Captain Red
Pants

I'm a Captan. I were Red Pants.

"Ct red pants" seem like a logical name to me.

heh but that kinda cool.

Old Post 08-15-01 09:57 #
Captain Red
Pants

It is possible to beat the level anyways, but you can't get very far in it. What you do is make a jump onto the chair on the right, and find the switch. If you use the map you can find it, but you will learn where it is with practice.

yeah i did that.

But it's still sorta cheating, since ya not ment to be able to jump.

Old Post 08-15-01 10:00 #
Lüt
Administrator

I'm a Captan. I were Red Pants.
And you'd be booted from whatever service you were in if you couldn't spell your rank correctly :)

Old Post 08-15-01 11:45 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Captain Red
Pants

oh yeah...

heh heh heh

it sucks to be me.

Old Post 08-16-01 10:56 #