Demon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom General > Plasma Rifle 2001

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 02:42. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DaJuice
Da Juice is Loose aboot da Hoose!

An updated version of the plasma rifle. I wish I could have spent more time on in and put in more detail but I have to do homework...

http://www.geocities.com/lord_infam0us/Rifle.jpg

and I made this cuz doomworld rox0rs!!1!!11:)

http://www.geocities.com/lord_infam0us/doomworld.jpg

Old Post 08-13-01 02:14 #
DaJuice is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
fraggle
Filled with the code of Doom

Wow those are cool, do you think you could maybe make some models to use as replacements for Freedoom? We are in great need of replacement weapons.

Old Post 08-13-01 02:52 #
fraggle is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

That looked cool.

Old Post 08-13-01 02:56 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
DaJuice

fraggle, I'd love to help out in my spare time.
e-mail me

BTNH45@hotmail.

Old Post 08-13-01 03:14 #
DaJuice is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
skadoomer

that would make a sweet plasma rifle!

Old Post 08-13-01 06:47 #
skadoomer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
læmænt
BAND

Yeah, that plasma rifle is very cool. And so is that stone thingie on which it stands.

Old Post 08-13-01 06:49 #
læmænt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
ShadyXMR
I'm a Slave 4 U

Nice!

Old Post 08-13-01 07:40 #
ShadyXMR is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
DaJuice

Thanks ppl

I've got my mind set on a BFG now...

Old Post 08-13-01 07:43 #
DoOmEr4LiFe
DoOm TiL dEaTh

kick ass...the only thing wrong with it is that it is white...but then again thats coming from a person who doesnt care for the color a whole lot

Old Post 08-13-01 07:48 #
DoOmEr4LiFe is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
The Unknown
Mini-Member

Can you put a nuke inside the plasma rifle? Only joking, it looks really cool

Old Post 08-13-01 09:30 #
The Unknown is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

That is one shweet looking Plasma Rifle! Excellent!!!

Old Post 08-13-01 21:14 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
elbryan42
Your Friendly Neighborhood Cacodemon

Incredibly groovy. Now all you need are some power cells and something to shoot.

Old Post 08-13-01 21:17 #
elbryan42 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Jeremy

Wow! Very impressive! Is that Rifle computer generated, or is that a real model you made there!? It looks kick ass!

I want that, and that BFG8k model that one ude made and sold on Ebay.

Old Post 08-14-01 00:33 #
Jeremy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
læmænt
BAND

WNBHAOUSHE:GOOHJTP_(J()H+%T}())%$++_<OFR)_

How true...

Old Post 08-14-01 00:38 #
læmænt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Peter Heinemann
Marathon Man

Wow! Very impressive! Is that Rifle computer generated, or is that a real model you made there!? It looks kick ass!

Who in the blue hell said he was the one who made that? AND IT ISNT 8K ITS 9K YOU IDIOT!!!! WNBHAOUSHE:GOOHJTP_(J()H+%T}())%$++_<OFR)_

Sorry, but the BFG model that once was sold on ebay was called "BFG 8500" by its builder.

"That's right, become your own version of the Doomguy with the new and improved BFG 8500. On sale now for the low low price of, well depends on how the auction ends. That's right, Paul White is auctioning off a one of a kind "toy" that any true Doomer would love!"

Old Post 08-14-01 01:24 #
Peter Heinemann is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Jeremy

Ok, your brain obviously did not retrieve my post correctly. I never said that HE made the BFG model, AND, BFG8k is short for the full name. K MEAN 1000. And BFG8.5k would just look stupid.. SO, BFG8k.. the model, by some guy, on ebay.

Old Post 08-14-01 02:56 #
Jeremy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Peter Heinemann
Marathon Man

Ok, your brain obviously did not retrieve my post correctly. I never said that HE made the BFG model, AND, BFG8k is short for the full name. K MEAN 1000. And BFG8.5k would just look stupid.. SO, BFG8k.. the model, by some guy, on ebay.

Jeremy,
I have replied to a reply of Macwhilwhore who obviousely deleted his reply later. But I have saved the thread and so I can bring it back:

----

"MACVILWHORE
Want some coffee?

"" posted August 13, 2001 06:35 PM

quote:

Who in the blue hell said he was the one who made that? AND IT ISNT 8K ITS 9K YOU IDIOT!!!!
WNBHAOUSHE:GOOHJTP_(J()H+%T}())%$++_<OFR)_

-----

Plus: look that Lament also replied to the vanished post, so...

The other text on the bottom of my replay is from the description of the auction, written by the seller:

"That's right, become your own version of the Doomguy with the new and improved BFG 8500. On sale now for the low low price of, well depends on how the auction ends. That's right, Paul White is auctioning off a one of a kind "toy" that any true Doomer would love!"

the 3d model, btw, really kicks ass

Old Post 08-14-01 03:33 #
Peter Heinemann is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Ralphis`
Loser

that thing is leet

Old Post 08-15-01 03:06 #
Ralphis` is offline Profile || Blog || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
DaJuice

Thanks for the nice comments. I think I'm gonna start the BFG this weekend.

Old Post 08-15-01 07:24 #