Reaper Grimm
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom General > doom2 bug

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 22:27. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Waldon
He's usually instant death

I wonder what you think about this guys.

Old Post 08-13-01 09:17 #
Waldon is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

I think that's the most hilarious thing I've seen all month.

Old Post 08-13-01 09:36 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
deadnail
i define my reality through misery

H4R H4R THE DOOR SQUISHED YOU!!!!!

Old Post 08-13-01 15:20 #
deadnail is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

So that's what happened... I was gonna ask but figured I'd look stupid as usual.

Old Post 08-13-01 15:22 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
xit-vono

have you seen Vincent's pl17-009? That is quite an amusing trick.

Old Post 08-13-01 16:36 #
xit-vono is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
fraggle
Filled with the code of Doom

I watched this earlier today and its the most bizarre thing I've ever seen. I can safely say I have no idea what caused it.

Old Post 08-13-01 18:57 #
fraggle is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

Have you seen any of Chris 'Ryback' Ratcliffe's COMPET-N demos? Truly a great DooMer.

Old Post 08-13-01 22:36 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
xit-vono

Vincent Catalaa and Adam Hegyi are hands down the best players at compet-n right now.

Old Post 08-14-01 06:09 #
xit-vono is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Opulent

I was hoping to find another one of these here:
http://m1.aol.com/ledmeister/odddemos.htm
but Ledmeister doesn't have any.

I am certain I have seen that before -- probably on Girlich's(?) bug demo page(which is now long gone).
He had demos like the Map07 liftbug, etc...
I'm sure AdamH. has probably seen this before...

In single-player, you cannot pick anything up and you cannot fire. never seen it in a dm demo though.
That was hilarious. the body scooting all over, then you opened the door. I fucking lost it then! hahahaaha

I guess that was the DOOMGOD's punishment for letting Toke frag you. :)
nice map too, btw...

Old Post 08-14-01 09:58 #
Opulent is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
xit-vono

You can do that in single player? That would be pretty cheap, because you could die and then simply finish the level as a body, but of course I don't think AdamH would accept that as a compet-n record.

Old Post 08-14-01 20:46 #
Lüt
Administrator

You can do that in single player?
You can't "just do that", it's not like you'd have the luck to have that happen in single-player when doing a demo run.

Old Post 08-14-01 22:17 #
Ryback

/me hands DoomBoy his cash

Old Post 08-15-01 01:38 #
Ryback is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Ralphis`
Loser

toke = 0wn3d

Old Post 08-15-01 02:30 #
Ralphis` is offline Profile || Blog || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Waldon
He's usually instant death

So how's the virginia lan party going on there, wald?

It's over now. I'm sitting on these sweet T1 connections hehe... Uhm yeah. The LAN thing was fun. We recorded ten map01 demos in the last 4 hours with Toke. Looks like he likes that map too :) There will be demos for release I guess, you'll know about them. We have also recorded our games on his DM wad. It has some sweet maps to say the least. Most of my demos suck because I play the maps for the first time :/ But there will be good ones for sure.

Old Post 08-15-01 07:32 #
Waldon is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
GuntherDW
Mini-Member

the demos don't work with me? :(
i mean they play , but they go wrong , like the 07tower.lmp : he kills 1 man. the other almost , and then selects the plasma and start's shootin on walls????
and every demo goes wrong??????? :(

Old Post 08-15-01 11:23 #
GuntherDW is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

Make sure you're playing back the demos in the engine they were recorded with.

Old Post 08-15-01 11:48 #
fodders
OWNS YOU

Seen it before but it was a skin, was damn hard going into a room full of dead marines, and suddenly 1 moves and shoots you

Old Post 08-16-01 23:28 #
fodders is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

I think i also have seen these bug problems on csdoom or zdaemon b4 too

Old Post 08-17-01 04:27 #
999cop is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
kain
Banned

that would be cool. cant you use textures in zdeamon?

Old Post 08-18-01 00:15 #
kain is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote