Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Doomworld feature idea

well excuse me if i never read what the post is about in the first place. Does that make you better than me mr lüt?

WE HAVE A WINNER

well excuse me if i never read what the post is about in the first place. Does that make you better than me mr lüt?

WE HAVE A WINNER

Or a loser...

Hey, he wants me. He can't be that bad.

On the other side, he wants me. Poor bastard.

This forum has been the "liam/zaldron conversation forum" for about the last 15 minutes.

This forum has been the "liam/zaldron conversation forum" for about the last 15 minutes.

Uhhhhh what, what?

hahahaaaa....

Uhhhhh what, what?

hahahaaaa....

Ok, 10 minutes.

=)

=|

=P

>_<

We should all go into IRC sometime.

We'd clear out the chatroom awful fast, dude.

IRC...mmmh. We gotta put our names into the quotes system.

Hey, maybe. Doesn't Lüt already have a few in there?

I still can't believe that www.comp-u-geek.com has that stuff. I was expecting a hardware review site or something like that back in the days :)

I still can't believe that www.comp-u-geek.com has that stuff. I was expecting a hardware review site or something like that back in the days :)

Me too...

No, the last time I used IRC was some 3 years ago.

No, the last time I used IRC was some 3 years ago.

Oh, well then, it's a good idea I s'pose

I'm gonna ask this again, cos I got, like, no replies last time. Can anyone tell me how to use mIRC????? I haven't the faintest how to use the bloody thing.

I'm gonna ask this again, cos I got, like, no replies last time. Can anyone tell me how to use mIRC????? I haven't the faintest how to use the bloody thing.

1. Install mirc (or another irc client)
2. Connect to one of the OPN Servers
3. Join #doom

OK, people. Enough. Let's stick to the theme now.

What I would like to see, Ling, is an example of what you wanna do. I, for example, would like to do some questions about DooM answered by the id guys.

For example, ask to Adrian Carmack and Kevin Cloud what were they thinking when they realized DooM II needed a couple of more enemies. Or ask to John Romero who came up with the idea of his head-on-a-stick as final boss, and why.

POST #51!!!!! Who da fuck cares, I'm just keepin' da post alive!!!

Hey ya'll, check dis: let us pay homage to da almighty sausage god by keepin' his post alive to PAGE 20!!! His last post made it to page 19, let's break dat record, and see if we can make it BEFORE he locks da post!

Damn I'm bored, ya wanna get high?

¦]

I like Zaldron's idea about getting together some questions and putting them to the id guys.
- And not only the current id posse but those that were there at the start like Tom Hall and Sandy Peterson.

Let's get the good stuff from the source.

This idea sounds cool. The best way to have people not mail in stupid questions is to have them make the first 4 words of their question. Well thats what I think anyway. Might not work however.

And now for something completely different.

I can't believe the 7th grade teacher made it to the last round. I was hoping she'd win. 7th grade teachers need $83,500 much more than lawyers do. Oh well. There'll be a few of you who know what I'm talking about. The rest of you are the weakest link.

WUUUZZZZZZUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

¦]

Damn, I'm bored! Keep da thread alive!