Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Linguica

Doomworld feature idea

Yo esco! I be down wid da gangstaz and beli me when I say dat I be bustin some bitches down ere dawg! Me and my posse be staight thug gangin wid our 9mms and our lopped off buckets! Dawg I got the phatest gat in da whole crew!

yo bigbadgansta you just a playa hata. dont be hatin on my dawg esco just because yo dont got no hos. aight esco lets roll a blunt yo

Dawg! Who you barkin at foo? I should peel a cap on yo bitch ass! I be droppin catz like dey a ugly ho!

WTF? I gots two questions for ya'll:

1)WHAT DA FUCK IS YA'LL PEEPS SMOKIN???!!!!

and

2)Can I have some?

Please? :)

/me lights up another blunt/

¦]

/me slaps ralphis out of his lil stone fish bowl/

What da fuck be wrong wit you, BOY!!?? Why da fuck would you wants ta ride a 46 year old boricua woman wit 5 kids (countin' mah ghetto ass) when all these fine lookin, YOUNG honeys is walkin' da earth, lookin for a man! Shame on you ho!

/me slaps ralphis upside da head yet again, and then throws him ta BBG!/

You BBG, let me hit dat blunt, while you hit RALPHIS!!!

STOP THIS FUCKING GHETTO SHIT!!

I'm translating all posts below this into English.

...and, dare I suggest that this thread gets back on topic?

Seriously Zaldron, I'm actually keeping this thread on top so everyone will NOTICE it! Ling actually had a good idea, and just like he pointed out, he didn't get much feedback on it! If it wasn't for me posting in it, this thread would be long gone!

Next time think twice before sticking your foot in your mouth. I'm not trying to "attempt" against Ling finding out a damn thing. I am actually TRYING TO HELP! Ling has never done anything fowl to me, so I sure as hell am not trying to disrespect him!

As for you LÜT, I'm not changing my lingo, PERIOD! I figured you would be used to it by now, damn! We've been using mostly /me statements anyways! It's called "humor" since when aren't we allowed to have fun in this place anyways??!!

Besides, you and your peeps go off on some dumb shit frequently, and you guys don't see me ripping on you, do you?? I usually just join in the fun, just for the heck of it. Oh well.............

/me lights up another blunt and becomes a happy and friendly "boricua" again/

¦]

Whatever...I'm not reading that shit.

NO ONE's replying decently, there's no need to keep this thing alive. It's futile...

¦]

Give them time man, you never know. I'm sure if Ling even put one new post up in this thread, everyone would suddenly have something to say. And if they don't, it will die eventually, BELIEVE THAT! I'm hardly gonna keep posting my shit in here forever, I'm not that bored! Try having some fun, since when did you get so fucking serious?

/me passes zaldron the blunt and the 40 of old english. /me then passes zaldron a fine lookin' argentinian woman/

Have a nice day/night, whatever the fuck time it is.

¦]

As for you LÜT, I ain't changin' mah lingo, PERIOD!

I didn't say YOU were, I said I was. =P

Try having some fun, since when did you get so fuckin' serious?

I am, I was being sarcastic when I mentioned this thread getting back on topic - I know it never will - no thread ever does ;)

Delete the replies already...they're attempting against Ling's search for feedback.

Not yet... I'll leave that for Ling it he really wants his thread back on-topic. Right now it's just like every other feedback thread that's existed.

I didn't say YOU were, I said I was. =P

ROFLMFGAO!!!!
(rollin' on da floor laughin' mah fuckin' ghetto ass off!)

Smart Ass! ¦]

Try having some fun, since when did you get so fuckin' serious?

I was talkin' ta Zaldron here! What da fuck are you smokin, Lüt?And.............
can I have some?

Please?

¦]

I was talkin' ta Zaldron here! What da fuck are you smokin, Lüt?And.............
can I have some?

Heh... old english textbooks, bat shit, banana peels and catawba beans.

can I have some?

Heh... old english textbooks, bat shit, banana peels and catawba beans.

I want some of this stuff too.

HELL MOTHAFUCKIN' YEAH!! Dat's what I'm talkin' bout!! But, just let me add one more ingredient....

/me throws in some "magic" mushrooms, then smokes out wit Lüt and BBG/

AHHH yeah, me go sweepy bye now! PEACE!!!

¦] ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz................