Sarge
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom General > the pain! OH GOD THE PAIN

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 06:00. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Sephiroth
O o
/¯_________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!!
\_¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

man this retainer deal is makeing things difficult. today was the first time i was ever killed by a baron in a very long time. it hurts but i got to use it

Old Post 08-15-01 02:25 #
Sephiroth is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ralphis`
Loser

throw it at your mother and eat your siblings

Old Post 08-15-01 02:26 #
Ralphis` is offline Profile || Blog || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

WTF kind of retainer affects your gameplay?

Old Post 08-15-01 11:50 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
mmnpsrsoskl
Spasmolytic

Yeah you do that,..... oh by the by, what is a retainer?

Old Post 08-15-01 11:57 #
mmnpsrsoskl is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

It's supposed to be one of those things you stick in your mouth after you get braces removed.

Old Post 08-15-01 11:59 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
mmnpsrsoskl
Spasmolytic

Ah, ok then. I haven't heard that word before...

Old Post 08-15-01 12:02 #
mmnpsrsoskl is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

They're the things that look kinda like the top of your mouth and fit into it too, then there's this bar that goes around your teeth or something. I just hate them, when I was younger my friend's little sister would always take hers out and throw it at me and it was all gooey and disgusting and stuff.

Old Post 08-15-01 12:04 #
Liam
the Bard formerly known as the Bard

They're the things that look kinda like the top of your mouth and fit into it too, then there's this bar that goes around your teeth or something. I just hate them, when I was younger my friend's little sister would always take hers out and throw it at me and it was all gooey and disgusting and stuff.

ROFL. My mom wants to get me braces =P. Why I don't know, I only have one or two screwed up teeth...

Old Post 08-15-01 14:30 #
Liam is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fraggle
Filled with the code of Doom

ROFL. My mom wants to get me braces =P. Why I don't know, I only have one or two screwed up teeth...

* fetches "the big book of British smiles"

Old Post 08-15-01 15:23 #
fraggle is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
MACVILWHORE
Want some coffee?

*Fraggle finally gets to a pic of prince charles

NOooo....THATS ENU HUH UHUFFFFFFF /me cries from the horror

Old Post 08-15-01 15:30 #
MACVILWHORE is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
TheHighestTree
Retard

you should have it spring-loaded and make a mousetrap out of it. The end of hunger pangs AND that vermin problem!

Old Post 08-15-01 17:57 #
TheHighestTree is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

I have seen you Fraggle, you can talk, from the looks of it you could eat an apple through a letterbox :)

Old Post 08-16-01 01:33 #
fodders is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
AirRaid
Graphics Zealot

I have seen you Fraggle, you can talk, from the looks of it you could eat an apple through a letterbox :)

ROFL!!

Old Post 08-16-01 02:07 #
AirRaid is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote