Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
TheHighestTree

to the Admins...CUSTOM PROFILE PICS?

hey you guys know what's funny? making a fake icq profile of a guy from a nearby community, and then asking people you know if they remember meeting "you", the guy before

Yeah, and they usually tell you "Sure, I remember that dickhead... Jeez, what a dumbass. People like him should be shot."

Well Well Well, now look at everyone copying me!!

is that your mom's portrait?

Perhaps you did close the window a tad quick, the balls and knob hanging down, is usually (not always) a clue to it being a man. Perhaps you should ask Ralphis if it's his DAD. I do know Ralphis developed his crush on Zaldron after looking at that pic for hours and hours.....

It took several weeks for me to upload my Mac-face because I allways got errors saying it was too big (bigger than 1k).

Especially using InternetExplorer for Mac, which has several incompatibilitys with Doomworld´s forum software. Netscape is not much better.

It also took me several weeks to upload MY avatar, the only difference being that it never actually got uploaded.

Well Well Well, now look at everyone copying me!!

We are trying to get Ling to make the upload page. It's only temporary.

Pete - The size limit was 4k on the old forum.

We are trying to get Ling to make the upload page. It's only temporary.

I have been using Ling's avatar (I did type "I have been using Ling's sausage" but that just looked wrong and reminded me of Ralphis) since day 1 of new boards, in the attempt to light a fire under him, but he obviously wears astbestos knickers.

No, it's Lings avatar, but Ling stole Fods Ali G avatar, and so he nicked Lings one in protest. Now we are all nicking it in protest. :P

I think they're pretty cool too, but don't own anything by them yet.

so this is...YOUR avatar?? wow...hey...wanna play co-op sometime?

Hi, faces - once uploaded - can be used by ony one (even Ling´s face is in the public domain :) Co-op would be nice, but I prefer original MacDoom (because I am a strong believer in Software graphics mode). I think I should beat the drum again so that someone goes making a Mac port of ZDoom :) Or adding Software Mode to Mac Legacy.

Actually I switched back after finishing in DooM 3 forum.

Besides, there are better ways to get our upload page.