Archvile
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Classic Doom > Doom General > where to find...

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 20:41. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

....some good Boom WADs for Ultimate Doom? I went by some old Doom sites and checked out them to see if they had any BooM-specific WADs and there's plenty of them, but they're all for Doom2, which I don't have. I checked Team Insanity, but with the same results. I would really love to play a Boom-only WAD. Please help me here.
If anyone can tell me, I'll give'em a cookie!!

Old Post 08-17-01 02:38 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

www.doomworld.com/ricrob

Old Post 08-17-01 02:41 #
999cop is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

Ricrob's Place
ROFL.

I haven't updated Insanity for a while and won't until after Millennium is done, probably by the beginning of November. We have reviewed some Ultimate Doom WADs, but I'm not sure which they were. I have to convert a lot of the old reviews over and maybe reorganize the reviews index as well.

Old Post 08-17-01 02:41 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

Ricrob's Place

lol, the url actually doesnt work in quote?

doomworld.com/ricrob

Old Post 08-17-01 02:46 #
999cop is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

Ricrob's Place

No, that was in his original post - you have to put the address in for it to work :)

Old Post 08-17-01 02:48 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

Dude, I just went to Ricrob's Place, and there are NO Ultimate Doom Boom WADs there, at ALL. They are all Doom2.

Old Post 08-17-01 03:11 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

Ricrob's Place

No, that was in his original post - you have to put the address in for it to work :)

oh yeah I can realize that now

....some good Boom WADs for Ultimate Doom

I suggest 10sector.wad and 10sector2.wad are very good Boom wads to play with. http://www.doomworld.com/sda/tens.html

Old Post 08-17-01 03:22 #
Lüt
Administrator

The 10 Sectors maps are for Doom2.

Old Post 08-17-01 03:53 #
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

lut: i know that....just mentioned about it a little, i know its not for ultimate doom =]

Old Post 08-17-01 05:27 #