Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sir Fragsalot

What's happened in the last 5 weeks?

I'm back from vacation. I've been gone for the last five weeks. Can anyone bring me up to date on what's happened? Have new versions of any source ports been released? Has anyone done any mods for ZDoomGL? Have any notable wads been released?

Well:

1. Rubilacxe has returned.

2. Yes. Edmundo released a new version of the ZanZan TC to work with the latest version of ZDOOMGL.

3. Lüt has become a moderator of the General Forum.

4. A New Version of ZDOOM has been released, bringing the Beta number up to 25.

5. A New version of EDGE has been released, skipping Version 1.25 completely.

you forgot the person who hacked these forums. this "hacker" changed the text into heavy 1337-speak.

Yo, welcome back dawg!

/me hands sir fragsalot a fat-ass blunt, and the fine ass lookin', big booty, lil boricua honey/

Ay yo, how was vacation? And how is yo work on da doom64 graphics coming?

in the last 2 weeks, i made a webpage! new zdoom, qdoom out, new edge, lotsa newbies (and only 1 asked for doom! that's a record), we had an avatar rebellion (that failed miserably). hmmm... that's just about it. welcome back.

oh, and just today at lunch i picked up the new transformers figures (i'm only missing about 3 or 4 now, i'll have to wait a month for those).

Ironic..........

The irony is where?

...as soon as he brings up the leet-speak "hacker", it happens again...

Yeah. Just last night, it saw it. Then shortly everyting in the forums went 404.

Then shortly everyting in the forums went 404.

Oh man, did you ever miss it!

Yo elbryan42, da new transformers line is out already? Where did you find them at, I've been reading about them for a while but I figured they wouldn't be out till around christmas.

What's da line called, cuz so far the only one dat I done seen is a black optimus prime called Black Convoy!!

the new transformers just got to toys r us a few days ago. the line is called "transformers: robots in disguise". the characters have been renamed so that they're more recognizable to the north american audience. (eg. prowl instead of mach alert, optimus prime instead of fire convoy, megatron instead of gigatron).

the black convoy i think is a bad guy (pretty sure the us name is scourge), a tanker truck. ultra magnus is back as well, and he combines with optimus prime to form one huge robot! too bad i can't afford magnus, prime, or megatron yet. :(

the new series starts on fox on monday sept 10. it will be shown 2pm every weekday (not sure of the time zone) and also on saturday mornings.

if anyone wants to see the first ep subtitled (if the anticipation is getting to you) it's on my site under the weekly toons.