Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

another slow DOS dangling day

today is the first lazy slow ass day i have had in a long time. so to blow some time i am spending time in DOS playing some old games like keen and wolf3d. i have also taken a small break from rebuilding my newer computer. anyway i am now trying to find a good nes emulator. maybey i will just get testicle, i mean nesticle

maybey i will just get testicle, i mean nesticle

OW! I think I almost cut myself on your knife like wit!

It's just temporary. I'm gonna alternate avatars the next few weeks. I found some ones that were just too amusing to let go unnoticed :)

I got lotsa new avatars saved on my comp. LING MAKE THE UPLOAD PAGE!

What, Marilyn Manson junk?

I have the old face icons saved from the early days of Cliff Yablonski Hates You, the ones that were next to each new page before his site got redesigned. I gotta upload those :)

I got lotsa new avatars saved on my comp. LING MAKE THE UPLOAD PAGE!

No, Ling prefers to make l33tspeak converters instead...

What, Marilyn Manson junk?

Goddamnit!

Marilyn Manson is NOT my favorite band
Marilyn Manson is NOT in my top 10 favortite bands
Marilyn Manson is NOT my idol
I do NOT think Marilyn Manson is a music revolutionary or a moral leader.
I do NOT run around in fishnets and black makeup
I am NOT a Marilyn Manson junkie

I DO, however, like some of his music and own a few albums!

There, now that I've CLEARED THAT UP, I did make the mewse fish into a marilyn manson fish, but that's it. I also have the doomguy turned into a band member from MuDvAyNe, I have an Irish mewse fish, I have the portrait I use for my Bard in "Baldur's Gate", to name a few.

I also have the doomguy turned into a band member from MuDvAyNe,

Mudvayne... HAHAHAHAH
* dies laughing

Nesticle is pretty good, but I've found some "tearing" when the screen scrolls left or right. In my opinion, RockNES is the best Nintendo emulator, followed closely by Nester.

Nesticle is pretty good, but I've found some "tearing" when the screen scrolls left or right. In my opinion, RockNES is the best Nintendo emulator, followed closely by Nester.

I use JNES.

I also have the doomguy turned into a band member from MuDvAyNe,

Mudvayne... HAHAHAHAH
* dies laughing

What?

What?

ROFL

Damn. I'm missing something, aren't I?

Mudvayne = slipknot clone, which means that they are about as musical as a hairdryer while having all the originality of a small lump of processed cheese.

Mudvayne = slipknot clone, which means that they are about as musical as a hairdryer while having all the originality of a small lump of processed cheese.

I suppose now is a bad time to mention I listen to slipknot too...

BEFORE YOU CRITICIZE ME: Not all I listen to!

slipknot sounds more like a vacuum cleaner connected to a distortion box imo

:(

slipknot = guys in "scary masks" screaming
mudvayne = guys in devil costumes screaming

Its all manufactured teenybopper nonsense, to be quite honest i'd probably rather listen to britney spears than that crap, at least her music actually has a tune

Its all manufactured teenybopper nonsense, to be quite honest i'd probably rather listen to britney spears than that crap, at least her music actually has a tune

I don't know why you say so...

Well what I can say is that I'm going to have half the forum against me in a few minutes, so I'm going to have to rally up a militia to back me up...

/me grabs diluted

Face it, most music is carefully planned and manufactured stuff.

Same thing applies to musicians and their images (I'm thinking of Marilyn Manson and the Limp Bizkit/Slipknot feud).

Quite honestly, I'm pretty deluded with the so called music "industry", in which I once thought I could trust in. No one do music for themselves and for the people - it's all for the money.

I don't know why you say so...

Well what I can say is that I'm going to have half the forum against me in a few minutes, so I'm going to have to rally up a militia to back me up...

/me grabs diluted

If you can actually give me a good reason why you consider slipknot and mudvayne to be good music then I'll be satisfied.

Face it, most music is carefully planned and manufactured stuff.

Well... most of the stuff that gets marketed anyways.

Well... most of the stuff that gets marketed anyways.

Or (perhaps more decent, IMO) stuff that is striving to get marketed.

And continuing this line of thought, I believe that whenever someone sells his/her music that someone has, first of all, the intention of making profit from it.

If you can actually give me a good reason why you consider slipknot and mudvayne to be good music then I'll be satisfied.

Ok, well first can you tell me a good reason why Slipknot/MuDvAyNe is bad music? If you don't like them, that's your musical taste, I'm not going to bash it. But tell me why, exactly, they are worse then every other metal band out there?

If you can, than I will either argue the point or credit you and shut up. If you can't, well, there's your reason right there.

And someone get diluted in here, I want a slipknot FANATIC'S opinion on this as well. I'm gonna see if he has an AIM sn.