Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Super-Joe

golly gee

hello everyone, i am super joe. i havve gotten alot of stuff from this website and decided to finally check out the forums. you seem like a nice bunch of people so i registerd.

ah, its good to be back.

hello everyone, i am super joe.

Hello, I am super Liam.

i havve gotten alot of stuff from this website and decided to finally check out the forums. you seem like a nice bunch of people so i registerd.

RUN! RUN BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

ah, its good to be back.

Back from what?

you seem like a nice bunch of people so i registerd.

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

you seem like a nice bunch of people so i registerd.

We do? Well, it's good to know we deceit people so easily.

i am super joe.
...And I am known round these parts as DooMBoy.
you seem like a nice bunch of people
What the frag have you been smoking?
ah, its good to be back.
Back from where? Wait, don't answer that.

Ah, Joe, what forums did you read?..... *looks puzzled and hrmphs* ah well. Bulldog demon plushies for everyone! *Shrugs* well -I- thought they were cute for slobbering hellbeasts!.... what's with that look...? I don't remember any flamethrowers in DOOM! *Runs* save the demon plushies! These ones actually -burn- when exposed to flame!

-Red Warrior, who is actually considering sewing a Bulldog Demon plushie. See? She -is- insane!

/Said in a blonde, white, valley girl's fuckin' voice/

OMG, OH MY GOD!! IT'S HIM, IT'S REALLY HIM!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

/back to ghetto talk/

WOW, da almighty Super Joe in our little forum! Ain't dat some shit, we gots a real livin' legends here folks!

/back to da white girl's voice/

WHOA, THIS IS LIKE SO TOTALLY COOL! HEY MR JOE, CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?

/Super Joe writes an autograph for da dumb bitch, who later thanks him by slobbin' his knob, and then jumpin' his bone, after which her two best girlfriends procede to do da same/

Aight, dat should kill any kind of ideas he had in his head of us being sane, or nice, or basically anyting dat be of a positive nature concerning our personalities!!

:)

But seriously, I swear, dat da name "Super Joe" used to be in just about every one of the games capcom used to come out wit in da 80's! But, I like it, it's tight as fuck, and pretty original! Anyways WELCOME TA HELL DAWG (I just had ta fuckin' say it)!! Great to have you aboard.

Although, I am a little scared about askin' you what you meant by sayin' "it's great to be back!" ;)

P.S. just in case any of ya'll is wondering, NO I HAVE NOTHIN' AGAINST BLONDE WHITE GIRLS AT ALL!!! They are a great ASS-et to MAN-kind, especially ta peeps like me!!!!

/me lights another blunt and passes it to Super Joe/

I STAY SMOKIN, ON DA REAL!!!

¦]
(Mah evil, wolfguy type, STONED, grin. Notice da chinky eyes and dumb smile!!!)

Dude. Dont ask for warez, serials, cracks and all that other shit. It most likly will get you banned. If you get banned well BYE BYE...unless you hack my IP like Shotgun Jill...

Ralphis, Pass dat fat blunt dawg. I gots me des hos dat do some whack ass shit foo'. I swear they could suck the bullet out da barrel of a gat.

Oh my god! Noone warned him about the coffee!! THE COFFEE MAN!

I hope it's not too late.

Btw, nice stoned smiley, esco :)

/Super Joe writes an autograph for da dumb bitch, who later thanks him by slobbin' his knob, and then jumpin' his bone, after which her two best girlfriends procede to do da same/

woah. foursome. /me watches

remember kiddies! smoke bong!

oh yeah, welcome super joe. just umm... don't ask repetitive or stupid questions and you'll be fine.

We do? Well, it's good to know we deceit people so easily.

No one else noticed this? The correct usage would've been 'deceive'.

Yo disturbed: thanks for them kind words. You gots one mean lookin' fish there too. ¦]

Yo Ralphis: learn ta read dawg, I gots nothin' against fine lookin' white women. They is a great ASS-et.

And as for you Red_Warrior: If he be dead I got dibs on his gold, his loot, and his weed. So back off!!!

By da way.... can you introduce me ta blue valkyrie and green elf? Them bitches can jump mah dick any day of da year!!!! Gauntlet Dark Legacy is da bomb!!!!
;]

Dat be all!

I'm not sure how ta be takin' what you just said BBG. Do you mean funny as in HA-HA funny, funny as in funny-lookin, or funny like dat fruity Wayans brother in Scary Movie.
;)

j/playin dawg, thanks.

By da way, how did you get dat smiley face ta look bold like dat? And in case you were tryin' ta do it, da stoner smiley is like this:

¦]

NOT like dis:

:]

See da difference. Try using alt-221, then a bracket ]

/me sees disturbed's post/

ROFLMFGAO (rollin' on da floor laughin mah fuckin' ghetto ass off) Wouldn't dat be some weird shit?

;]

You would work as the DW mascot if ling threw you a 'phat blunt'(tm) every now and then, no? ¨„] <--- alt+221 doesn't work

You make bold text just like this: <b>text</b>, but you have to replace "<" with "[" and ">" with "]".. hope that didn't get too confusing.

Ay yo, thanks dawg. And yes, I would be da doomworld mascot, if Ling threw me a phat blunt every now and then.

And alt 221 works watch:

¦]

It's MAAAAGIIIIIICCCC!!!! Try it again.

By da way, you ain't been around much lately, what ya been up to?

Oh i have, in the doom3 forum. I just got a sudden urge to get one of those 1337 post counts :)

¨„ <-- this is what i get from 221

WTF? I am using windows ME, Disturbed. But I know it works in win98 and win95 also. What OS are you using?

Anybody else got any advice on this?